Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

I MISSED THE PUN AND YOU'LL BE FINE

and doesn't it? i deleted it, and it was free, so it's all good, but still >>;
click to make it bigger

Bella

I'M STOCKING UP ON FOOD LIKE SOME SORT OF TRAVELING SQUIRREL STOCKING UP FOR TRAVELING ... winter? Okay nothing about that analogy makes sense. I have peanuts, sunflower seeds, jerky, grapes, carrot sticks and will be cutting up my apples and strawberries shortly....

Chocofreak13

i should have gotten you a bento for christmas. :0
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99_qehhZUds
Andreas Waldetoft music, ORCHESTRATED?
MY BODY IS READY.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

@Bella: Good luck. Hope it goes well
(Also, I caught the pun, I believe)

@Sleepy: I know the feeling, although I have things pretty well in-order for my vacation next week

@Kari: Indeed :\

So, spent the day with my sister; as we went around, she did some grocery shopping, I tried to pay my car insurance but the fucking bank is all "DERP U DEPOSIT ON MONDAY BUT WE HOLD UNTIL WEDNESDAY" so I couldn't (Really hate that bank), and then we went to her house and watched some stuff online. Came back home in hopes of joining Kari's Changeling game tonight, but she's not online at the moment, so IDK if it's still on or not :\

...and now mom's off work and being annoying as fuck, and dad's nowhere to be found so IDK if he fixed the brake lights on my truck or not >_<

EDIT: So, dad did fix it (Was just a blown fuse, thankfully; super easy fix). Mom's still being annoying, and Kari's missing; so I guess Changeling tonight is a no-go :\

Simonorged

@bella: not leaving, just not around as often.
and to answer that either or... yes.
Simon was here :P

Bella

Sorry for not replying but i feel the need to mention ........ I'M ON A TRAIN

Nichi

Nice >:3

I posted here from a plane last year

SleepyD

It's not the best replica in the world, but I'm so glad I'm finished with this thing.

Left: The phone I just finished working on.
Center: A replica phone I bought for size reference and possible parts (never ended up using any)
Right: The old phone I made out of foam, balsa, and paper. lol Okarin's Keitai Ver. 001

Chocofreak13

super-cool, dude. :0

@pent: jeezus fucking christ man, i'm sorry. not my choice to come back at 10 in the goddamn PM.

@bella: I'M ON A BOAT COUCH
click to make it bigger

Bella

Looks good Sleepy!!

Also: The goose is in the boiler. (That's my super secret code for "I'm in DC now and everything is hot").

NejinOniwa

Remember: the safe word is BANANER!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

@Sleepy: Cool :3

@Kari: I was more disappointed and confused than anything; no need to make it seem like something major, but whatever :\

@Bella: Be thankful you're not in Texas. It's too damn hot here

LeaflameSD

Well my day was somewhat interesting...
I don't expect you guys to read it all.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Today my year group went to the movie theatre to watch the new Dispicable Me 2, on Friday we watched the first film by the way. When I woke up this morning I did not want to go out today but the teachers said I virtually had no choice because it WAS a school day, so I dragged myself to the bus and arrived late. And you know what?

It was worth it.
DM2 really is a great film, I would recommend it.

Now after the film ended we were told to go straight home, but I ran past my school class, traffic etc etc to go to the video game/DVD/you name it store. Being the Japan fanatic I am, I hopped over to the Anime section:

I couldn't buy most of the DVDs there because they were rated 15 and above... but Evangelion 1.11 was there :O and was rated 12+. But I didn't buy it, because my brain. I went to the kids section instead and bought a random Yu-Gi-Oh! DVD instead.

After all that I went to the bakery store to get some pastry goodness -inb4 floor covered with saliva-
Ate that, then went to the supermarket to get unhealthy stuff, then I went home I guess.

Nichi

Sounds like a nice day :3