Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Fucking Thor's bloody banjo on a pine
I love my silk pants so much.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@leaf: don't take it personally. but assuming stuff isn't nice.

@mashtur: i would expect. brocade silk or plain thin silk? :0
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Welp, it's not very thin, but it's rather plain and black. I'm not very well versed in sewing...but I'd say brocade silk, without brocade. ^^;

Bella

Quote from: Simonorged on June 11, 2013, 01:54:35 PM
.__. I like trains...

I'M NOT SURE IF I'LL STILL LIKE TRAINS AFTER I'M ON THEM FOR 21 HOURS.

THAT'S LIKE A FLIGHT-TO-AUSTRALIA'S WORTH OF TIME STUCK INSIDE A TRAIN.

(Okay, that's not totally accurate - it's going to be 1 1/2 hour of bus ride, then 9 hours on a train, then 4 hours in a train station in DC, then another 6 hours on another train, then like another 2 hours at a station, then like another 2 hours by car to Stew's place .... So that's like 16 hours by train and another 9 1/2 hours of not-on-trains but still in transit.)

NejinOniwa

Quote from: Bella on June 11, 2013, 06:08:16 PM
.__. I like trains...

(Okay, that's not totally accurate - it's going to be 1 1/2 hour of bus ride, then 9 hours on a train, then 4 hours in a train station in DC, then another 6 hours on another train, then like another 2 hours at a station, then like another 2 hours by car to Stew's place .... So that's like 16 hours by train and another 9 1/2 hours of not-on-trains but still in transit.)
When I was in china, I was on a train for 2 days.

Get on my level

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on June 11, 2013, 06:10:55 PM
Quote from: Bella on June 11, 2013, 06:08:16 PM
.__. I like trains...

When I was in china, I was on a train for 2 days.

Get on my level

TWO DAYS STRAIGHT?!

TEACH ME YOUR SECRETS MASTER!

Chocofreak13

YOU TOO SERVE THE MASTER!?
HELLO, FELLOW MINION! <33

reporting in from linux mint 14 (nadia). so far so good, it's actually been easier to figure out than i thought it would be. even managed to get a system monitor installed so i can track the CPU usage. so far, it seems as if the memory leak is caused by a software issue.

next time, i partition my drive so if this happens again it'll be easier to reinstall. thanks for the advice, random guy i met at the club. (i think his name was paul,)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

See why I love Mint? :3

Chocofreak13

it's a nice system. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

It is, isn't it. :)
Quote from: Bella on June 11, 2013, 06:16:51 PM

TWO DAYS STRAIGHT?!

TEACH ME YOUR SECRETS MASTER!
It involves having lots of books to read, stories to write and if possible people to talk to...

We boarded the train in Beijing and some thirty-something hours later we were in Guilin. Chinese trains aren't all entirely too comfortable, either, but at least we were in the "soft sleeper" carriages.

Nichi

My stomach has been messed up lately :\

NejinOniwa

For sale: 1 longboat fleet. 1 careful owner. 5,670 miles on the clock. Used for raiding around the Russ. No damage, good insurance record. Has provided years of joy and much treasure, sale by necessity only. Owner converted to Christianity so raiding no longer possible. All reasonable offers considered.
Hello good friend. I am King of Mercia, most Excellent Eadward the Bearded, and you help I am nedding. My Kingdom which is of Mercia being conquered by Vikings unJustly and against wishes of my own loving good people who like me their King in bad coup of conquests. I have large treasury (10,000,000 gold bits of pure gold) which i need to Trangsfer out of country without border taxes or being stealed by naughty People. You help me now and I make you Rich by giving you generous share of my large treaserary (10,000,000 coin in g0ld) being worth 10%. You 'll be a Rich man. All you need to do to Help me is send by fastest carrier pigeon your treasury key and guard passwords so that i can send by direct transfer directly the whole of my own treasury (10,000,000 peices of gold) under the label of a Random event choose Gift event choice 2. Then it arriving safely in your country and I giving you generous 10% of total to keep as to make you a Rich man who has lots of monies.

Replie immediately as this time limited offer due to Vikings killing everyone and robbing all my country. Remember: send treasury key and guard pastwords by fastest carrier pigeon now for lots of gain! Send carrying pigeons to: notascam@yesreally.co.uk

Yes, this great opportuinity for to Kind and great man who help Mighty king down on his luck with big treasury (10,000,000 golds!) due to Vikings.

Pitkin

Your Majesty, king Eadward the Bearded,

I am very sorry for disturbing you with this small material issue, but my spouse insists I contact you. Since delivering you our family's treasury key and passphrases several weeks ago, I haven't heard anything from your end and am yet to receive my agreed-upon compensation. My spouse also claims that our treasury has been compromised, as several family valuables have gone missing most recently. I would most deeply appreciate the prompt payment of the sum of 10,000,000 gold pieces, and in case your Majesty agrees, the return of our key, so that we can proceed to re-secure the vault.

Looking forward to hearing from your Majesty soon,
Yours faithfully,
Countess Ammu the Gullible

Nichi

I have no idea what's going on :\

So, mom doesn't figure her family will let me stay by myself at the resort...and, amazingly enough, she suggested an alternative: I set aside a little money and take my own personal vacation somewhere. Get an inexpensive hotel room, and have a 2-day adventure to explore the area ^^

NejinOniwa

COMPILE ALL THE THINGS