Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

You mean a CRT?  I did, but I gave it to my grandparents after their TV broke.

Work's been fun.  I've been on the train 2/3 days although today it was just to take some measurements of broken windows and wash dishes in a display.  The train ride's pretty great, plus its a good way to get some air and take in a lot of pretty scenery.  Things have been slow overall but they'll take off once more kids are out of school plus folks start taking vacations.  Also a positive, my supper's being made for me tonight and it smells fantastic.

Chocofreak13

been invited to 2 cookouts next weekend. i hope i get to go, it'll be nice if i get to. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

If Stew's land....lord....people destroy my precision-crafted travel plans I will literally kill them with psychic beams of pure rage.

Chocofreak13

make sure to get it on tape, i'd like it for the OSC highlights reel. >:3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

LOL ^^;

So, I have a plan in place for the resort later this month. I should have it to myself for a while; giving myself a much-needed vacation >:3

Chocofreak13

and you don't have to sleep on a table this time. :3
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

i'm not dead guys
dont hurt me choco
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

@Kari: Indeed. I'll have a nice, large bed all to myself :3

@Cockle: Good to hear you're still alive
*gives you a cat*

Cockleshell

i have 5 cats, i dont need any more arhgh
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

So I've had this one epic book series that I've been working on for some 10 years or so.
First it was just called "Everwinter", and then a few years later it became "The Everwinter Prophecy".

YESTERDAY I came up with the related plot reason as to WHY it's called that.
TEN YEARS LATER.

Thor's bloody banjo, I've got a thing for names...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

Not sleeping on tables is nice.

Fucking Amazon and there twenty day arrival estimates.  My post office box is seven miles away, that's not an easy drive to make every day guys.

Chocofreak13

it's too bad you can't have the post office call you when it comes in. :\

@nej: sometimes things just fall into place like that. though in this case i think it's pretty impressive.

@cockle: *sacrifices to the mayan gods*
*hands pheonix down*
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Speaking of Amazon... I ordered a DVD 2 weeks ago and it SILL hasn't arrived >.>

Nichi

Odd. Usually, I receive stuff from Amazon within a week of ordering :\

Which, it looks like I might have to stay late at work tomorrow night. Part of me wants to call in sick, but part of me thinks I should just pack an energy drink or two and bear with it to maybe make sure I still have Thursday and Friday off for my mini-vacation later this month

Chocofreak13

OUTBID IN THE LAST FUCKING THIRTY SECONDS
SERIOUSLY
WHAT
THE
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

eh, well, at least I found another one to bid on...
click to make it bigger