Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Electricity has been out since 3:30pm here. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Nichi

Well...at least the rain meant you didn't have to do yardwork today? Still sucks that your power is out, as I hoped to call you tonight :[

Cockleshell

Empty mind empty spirit

I need caffeine
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

stewartsage

Keeping with sleep as the theme, I actually slept surprisingly well as well.  I'll probably be going to Elkins tomorrow to do some real shopping, also so I can stop by Cheat Summit Fort and the Bartow ranger station to get some maps.  Or I might do that last thing today, we'll see.

Nichi

Sounds good. I slept pretty well; didn't want to get up this morning ^^;

So, good news and bad news:
- The car is now officially in my name, and just needs an inspection sticker and new tires before its ready to legally drive

- Unfortunately, it has an overheating problem. Dad has some theories on what it might be; since the engine was hot, while the radiator was completely cold. So, it'll likely be longer before I can actually drive it; as we have to figure out what this new problem is :\

Chocofreak13

today was the last official anime club ;v;
it looks like this is the end for anime club at salem high, to boot ;v;
on top of that, a soda burst in my bag on the way to school and got my tanktop/backpack/various items all wet and sticky.

on the upside, wrote more ace's high plot, we're meeting at the library next week for an unofficial meeting, and after about 2 hours of back-soring labour i have a tasty, good, filling pasta dinner. (with garlic bread.)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

No more anime club? ;___;

So, aside from the frustration of staying later than normal tonight, causing me to miss Warehouse 13, tonight went well. Also, got a free pizza out of the deal; so I can also repay mom for renewing my phone :3

Chocofreak13

nope, no more anime club. see FB post for full details. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

so tomorrow is commencement...get my diploma.

awesome.

Bella

@Kraus: Congrats dude! Do you have any plans for the summer?

@Kari: I'm sorry to hear that the club closed. I can only imagine how disappointing that must be, after all the time and effort you've put into it. : (

Dr. Kraus

@bella: I know that I'm going to Maryland for some camping with a group of friends in July, going to some grad parties this month, nothing else other than that. Might take a random road trip with a friend to some city which will probably be; Boston, Chicago, Seattle, St. Louis, or Naples

stewartsage

One of those cities is not like the other!

Where in Maryland?

NejinOniwa

Roadtrip to Naples?

What are you doing bro. Is your car amphibious or wat?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dr. Kraus

@stew: On the border with Virgina, I can't remember what park it is but its quite mountainous

@Nejin: I'll just have to drive "THE ALMIGHTY AND GREAT FREEDOM CAR OR CAR OF FREEDOM AKA AN EAGLE" all the way across the Atlantic!
Nah, jk, just going to Naples Florida down south.

NejinOniwa

I figured as much. You americans and your name-stealing! :7
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS