Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdhdtwns

I WANT YOUR CAKE CAPT!!

Gimme gimme gimmeeeee. Please? *looks cute*

I really like that Strawberry Bitch, hahaha. Maybe that should be my new nickname.
So cute it\'s deadly!

MisterCat

Codi-san, I'm glad you like that particular example of nose art!  If ever you're in the vicinity of the National Museum of the USAF - Home, stop in and see her in "person."

;010

=^..^=

rdhdtwns

QuoteQuote from : MisterCat

Codi-san, I'm glad you like that particular example of nose art!  If ever you're in the vicinity of the National Museum of the USAF - Home, stop in and see her in "person."

;010

=^..^=

Dayton, eh? That's kind-of close by to where I am. If I'm ever in Ohio for con related things I think we'll have to make a detour :D

I like it because I'm a redhead - so I thought it was particularly devilish <3 Plus pin-up girls = win <3
So cute it\'s deadly!

MisterCat

P.S.:  Codi-san, here's another photograph of that Consolidated B-24D Liberator bomber.  Click on the image to view a larger version of the photograph.

:smoke:

=^..^=

NewYinzer

I remember my trip out to Dayton to see the Air Force Museum. They also have the old Presidential Aircraft there, including the aircraft that carried Kennedy back from Dallas after his untimely death.

C-Chan

*C-chan briefly sticks his snout in the thread*

*reads MisterCat's challenge to "shop" together some nose art*

*considers using GIMP, but having tiredly stared at it all day, decides to fire up Photoshop instead*

*pitter-patters out of thread*

C-Chan added the following  1 hour 11 minutes after last message :

*returns*

You know, in retrospect, the picture idea is somewhat sacrilegious... X__X

Oh well, at least I'm not a Mac user yet, so I have immunity....  -v-'

http://www.verytragicalmirth.com/Images/AppleB-tch.jpg

MisterCat

Yay!  Hooray!  Keep 'em flyin', C-Chan!

;010

Congratulations on your excellent nose-art work!  MacOS-tan looks like she may have found a second home:  military aviation!

:smoke:

You know, some of the other OS-tans are going to be jealous.  If I was an OS-tan, I'd be jealous.

;006

Anyway, C-Chan, you've not done anything sacrilegious; on the contrary:  You've provided MacOS-tan a therapeutic protocol so she can sublimate her bomb-throwing tendencies.  "Save that energy for your next sortie," we can tell her; and since that aircraft won't be making any sorties henceforth, perhaps peace will eventually break out in Tamronia ââ,¬â€ or else MacOS-tan will come looking for us....

;015

=^..^=

CaptBrenden

QuoteO RLY?

YA RLY!

NO WAI!

QuoteI WANT YOUR CAKE CAPT!!

dood she wants my cake! Bowchickawowow! XD Careful, teh frosting canoon will get you! (if you dont know.. ask pitkin, he knows)  

QuotePlus pin-up girls = win <3

I like pin up girls too, but i cant find any light enough to stay on my wall.  i guess thumb tacks are rated for 80+ pounds

Quotehttp://www.verytragicalmirth.com/Images/AppleB-tch.jpg

You do relize that afamill is gonna kill you with fire right?

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Marine Coprs! Its out birthday! Time to drink!!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

QuoteYay! Hooray! Keep 'em flyin', C-Chan!

Would love to, but I'm "grounded" for the next week or so.  ^__^

[not literally, but just have to go away on business and access to a reliable internet connection is tenuous... ^^')

QuoteCongratulations on your excellent nose-art work! MacOS-tan looks like she may have found a second home: military aviation!

Thank you.  ^__^
Would've loved a sexier pic, but with all the artists crowding the XP area, there's really not much offered the poor Mac girls.  ;-;

Besides, I would never have labeled Sonata-sama as the Apple Bi-... er, female dog..... Ã,¬__Ã,¬'

QuoteYou know, some of the other OS-tans are going to be jealous. If I was an OS-tan, I'd be jealous.

If they're Windows-tans, let them stew in their jealousy.... Bwahahahaha!  ^v^

Granted, I COULD have a lot of fun combining XP-tan with the "Mount 'n' Ride" one....  Ã,¬vÃ,¬

*perverted grin*

QuoteAnyway, C-Chan, you've not done anything sacrilegious; on the contrary: You've provided MacOS-tan a therapeutic protocol so she can sublimate her bomb-throwing tendencies. "Save that energy for your next sortie," we can tell her; and since that aircraft won't be making any sorties henceforth, perhaps peace will eventually break out in Tamronia ââ,¬â€ or else MacOS-tan will come looking for us....

She will the moment she reads the lettering.... Ã,¬____Ã,¬'

QuoteYou do relize that afamill is gonna kill you with fire right?

Meh,...

*marks tally on a notebook riddled with tallies*

Everyone and their dog is out to kill me or turn me into a sandwich, so I left my sense of panic behind ages ago....  -___-

*yawns lazily*

Let me go off to cause more mischief before I leave.... -v-

*trots off*

CaptBrenden

oooh an unexpected beinfit!  Toasted BLT!  This should be good!

NewYinzer

HAPPY VETERANS DAY!

And how better to celebrate than with some of C-Chan's great nose art!

QuoteIf they're Windows-tans, let them stew in their jealousy.... Bwahahahaha! ^v^

Granted, I COULD have a lot of fun combining XP-tan with the "Mount 'n' Ride" one.... Ã,¬vÃ,¬

*perverted grin*

Time to dust off an old chestnut!

*not quite so perverted grin*

C-Chan

Awwwwwww....  ;___;

*takes off mountain climbing gear*

Okay fine,....  -___-

*grin*

But how 'bout some non-C-chan-related perversion-like material?

Who's been to Waka lately?  ^___^;

http://widematrix.s15.xrea.com/etc/98seblock/98se_block.html
http://widematrix.s15.xrea.com/etc/2kblock/2kblock.html
http://widematrix.s15.xrea.com/etc/xpblock/xpblock.html

CaptBrenden

QuoteHAPPY VETERANS DAY!

And how better to celebrate than with some of C-Chan's great nose art!

Personaly I celebrated it by getting snakerd.  Come to think of it, Im a veteran, so you should all give me presents!! like, um... 3.1sama in a bow, and just a bow!  and delicios cake!  Or maybe 3.1 sama in just a bow jumping out of delicios cake!

Dirty thoughts are really bad C-Chan!

I soppose it was a bad time to say that since I was just discusing getting frosting all over 3.1 sama.

[/quote]

C-Chan

Bwahaha!  ^v^
No need to draw you one,....
The Kazumi.org archived has about a gajillion pictures of 3.1-sama in every manner of conceivable pose, including those with bows and just bows:

http://kazumi386.org/%7Eostan2/pic_uploader/31/src/1148492345129.jpg

Probably some cake ones too, in there.
Geez, makes me glad that I'm not a pervert like everyone else.  ^__^

BTW, returning back to the nose art, if anyone feels it's Gallery material, by all means feel free to upload.  I've about just exhausted the last of my available time, so I likely won't be able to do anything for an entire week.

(That means sorry Aurora for not being able to finish uploading all your bios to the Annex, but you'll be glad to know I had C-One add all your Mac ones at least.  ^__^)

CaptBrenden

gah! i cant figure out a way to save those block games! curses, CURSES!

Actually ive downloaded ALL of the kazumi 3.1 pics.  *swoon*  I was debating uploading them all later, then I remembered I had AOL and then I laughed.