Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

*Pulls himself out of a mountain of reports, fansub DVD's, and election results*

Hello chillun! I'm back! It seems that Codi-san is back from cosplay - with very good results! Captain seems to be talking about hearing dead people and Ultimaninja's working on more dragons. Everything seems normal. Now for a trip down memory lane:

http://www.wakachan.org/os/src/1162905644070.jpg

C-Chan

yep,... strangely enough, this is actually quite normal....  ^^;

NewYinzer

What is normal?

BTW, I've created a special thread to coordinate the Wikipedia editing. It's in the OS-Tan fanfics and such section.

CaptBrenden

Desu?

and newyinz,  Make a link to that pic or resize it.. nothing that streaches the boarders of the forum please.  thanks.

desu.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Wow, you can see that pic?  I only see it as an unclickable text address.  O_O

Never could get into Mecha Musume.  Some are nice, but most are generic and nearly all "cutefy" things that really can't be "cutified".  Ã,¬__Ã,¬'

CaptBrenden

I have to say I dont like em.   None of them ever match the mood/theam/feel/personality of the aircraft they represent.  and then.. they randomly put cat ears on them...? why?

that seems really odd to me, as I grew up in a WWII aircraft hanger crawling around on b17's and such.  I love WWII aircraft, hell aircraft over all, and I adore cat girls, and of course im obsesed with anime.. but the combination of the three... just fails.

C-Chan

CaptBrenden

on a related note, I took the pic down and placed its link there instead.

sorry for the inconvenience

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"I have to say I dont like em.   None of them ever match the mood/theam/feel/personality of the aircraft they represent.  and then.. they randomly put cat ears on them...? why?

that seems really odd to me, as I grew up in a WWII aircraft hanger crawling around on b17's and such.  I love WWII aircraft, hell aircraft over all, and I adore cat girls, and of course im obsesed with anime.. but the combination of the three... just fails.

Yeah, Its hard to combine cute anime girls with war machines =/

But I still like some of those "mascots". Computer Hardware (HDD, Processors), MP3 Players (iPod, Sony, etc) and Tablets (Wacom) [,etc] are always WIN.

Good job rdhdtwns! Great detail in your cosplay
;010

We're almost reaching the 100th page...

C-Chan

Welcome back, Darknight-san.  ^__^

*bows with reverence*

Darknight_88

Hello there!

and before someone asks for Amiga-tan xD :
No, I'm not working on Photoshop right now. Still, I got a good idea for a drawing today at school, but still on doodle stage. No, not OS related.
:D

ha! finally got some free time! (this weekend, duh...).
Finally finished watching Starship Operators, REC, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (good, even when its not my kind of show)!!!. Still have to finish Nanoha's A's, Jinki Extend, Tokyo Underground, Rozen Maiden Traumend...

Why I'm posting this? I don't know, but I had to fill this post :D

C-Chan

*cries*  Oh well, it was worth a shot..;..  ;___;

Guess I should say "Yay! Rozen Maiden!".  -v-'

Q4(V)

dam it i want to be on the 100 page of this topic????

well i am now so HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

i am all power lol

this isn't spam it just tht i say i was teh first to post on teh 100th page this site and me are old lol

*sight* memorys, so many lol

i am the greatest of them all

oh yes remember time tarvel thing

and how r u ppl????

SleepyD

Quote from: "Q4(V)"dam it i want to be on the 100 page of this topic????

well i am now so HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

i am all power lol

this isn't spam it just tht i say i was teh first to post on teh 100th page this site and me are old lol

*sight* memorys, so many lol

i am the greatest of them all

oh yes remember time tarvel thing

and how r u ppl????

Shall we worship u then?  ....mmm, nah, I'll just poke you for each and every misspelled word in there.  

Jeff is tired. Jeff has too much work to do. Jeff needs sleep too, but he's not sleeping, now is he?

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"I have to say I dont like em.   None of them ever match the mood/theam/feel/personality of the aircraft they represent.  and then.. they randomly put cat ears on them...? why?

hehe... sounds like a challenge to me. How bout WE make it not fail?  Surely we can somehow pull it off.  Weaponry, speed, maneuverability, stability, ceilings... lots of stuff to base physical characteristics on.  After that's done, then we put on the accessories. ^^

rdhdtwns

~*~WANTS TO BE ON 100TH PAGE AS WELL~*~

QuoteQuote from : C-Chan
*whistles*
*tries howling like wolf, but [as a pig] ends up sounding like dying aardvark*

Oo-RAH!  I pictured you and your sis as OS-tans, but that's quite exquisite in and of itself!  Great job!  The award is well deserved!  ^.^

Course, while I can understand that you want to devote body and soul to the next two costumes,... seems kind of a bummer that you're not gonna be around here much....  Being not sociable and all......  *waterfall tears*   ;___;

Oh lordy XD Such a cute piggy <3
OS-tans? ^^; No, I've only worn XP to one con.

Thank you, thank you everyone <3 will be at ohayocon and otakon with these.. XD

Behhhh :P You seem to be just fine, piggy :P
So cute it\'s deadly!