Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silentbob

Quote from: "C-Chan"Yes sir, AmigaBob!!  ^v^
*snaps into pose and does the old Commodore salute*
C-chan will do whatever the resident Amiga user commands!  ^v^
Ask me to jump, I'll ask "How high, AmigaBob"?
Ask me to toss myself from a cliff, I'll ask "You want fries with that, AmigaBob?"
Ask me to watch Rozen Maiden, I'll ask....................
............ um,.......... "Where exactly can I do that....?"  ^___^'

o_O;;;

:p

As for where to watch Rozen Maiden...   I reckon any torrent site will have it.  It's never been licensed, so there are no DVDs yet (except from Japan and thereabout).

NewYinzer

First, see the first part of episode 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPYWmt0c3h4
The rest of episode is here:
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=AnimeAsia&page=6

If you have a decent computer, the videos work fine. If you want the whole series on your hard disk, I think they have the torrent at Kick Ass Anime or Animesuki. Personally, Suiseiseki is my favorite character.

Silentbob

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"
So everyone, who is/are your favorite Rozen Maiden characters? My favorite either would be Shinku or Hina-Ichigo. Kinda sucks that Shinku made Hina her servant though -_-

I'm kinda partial to Suigintou.  Although as with many (most) others, Suiseiseki also does it for me.  :P

MisterCat

C-Chan, I'm glad you enjoyed my post regarding nuclear-scare stuff!  I should have been more explicit about those links:  I think they'll work just fine if you right-click on them and do the "Save Link As..." thing.  Anyway, thanks for proving I'm not invisible after all!

;011

=^..^=

rdhdtwns

Rozen Maiden is licensed ^^ Rozen Maiden Trauemend (2nd season) is not, however.

You're so cute and tiny, c-chan!! I just want to cuddle you like a plushie >.<!! And yes I'm here for idle chat of course ^^ Much like XP-tan I don't serve much of a purpose but such described things :P

Anyway... about the eyes, NewYinzer: (see attachment)

I hate contacts (the green one is giving me hell), but I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to cosplay, I'm bearing it. Hopefully my eyes won't crap out on me. (especially if I'm going to be running panels from 10PM-2AM. Grawr.) That's also a horrible picture of me.

My favourite is actually Souseiseki. She also happens to be a twin. Hey, so I am :D What a coincidence. ^^

C-chan, I worry about the Captain mainly because there's a rumour my uncle might be shipped out. So, in my usual self, I overworry about anyone that even has connection to serving the country. I hope it is just mere coincidence here that he's absent.

[attachment deleted by admin]
So cute it\'s deadly!

NewYinzer

Sweet! I could have not dreamed of a better person to cosplay Souseiseki! As for the eyes, I thinks there's a Visine for that! C-Chan, according to my ethics, you can download fansubs. However, if you burn them to DVD and sell them, you are a pirate! Anyway, YouTube was good enough for me before I got BitTorrent. I find it is a good way to try out a series before you download it.

Silentbob

Nice Souseiseki cosplay.    ;010

Bleh, I've placed an order for an USB-stick and some SATA-cables which I really need, and the webshop hasn't touched my order yet.  I want my stuff!  ;025

Pitkin

QuoteQuote from : MisterCat

C-Chan, I'm glad you enjoyed my post regarding nuclear-scare stuff!  I should have been more explicit about those links:  I think they'll work just fine if you right-click on them and do the "Save Link As..." thing.  Anyway, thanks for proving I'm not invisible after all!

;011

=^..^=

You're not invisible in any sense, Neko-san. Not with that cool cat face thingy you add to all your posts. :D ^__^

As for Silentbob-san's experience with the web store; I get pretty much that kind experience every single time I have to order from Finnish online stores. Even though their policies state that the order will be processed within 2-4 workdays, it usually takes closer to at least two weeks before they even start arranging anything. Always manages to make me anxious, that kind of slow service. -_-;

edit: Rah!! Almost forgot!

Codi-san's cosplay (even though just a portrait) looks impressive as always! I bet most would've just gone with the outfit and not all the way to the contact lense part. Way to go! ^o^

Silentbob

Well, they finally pulled their finger out and got it packed and shipped.  So that leaves it up to the postal service.  Which can be quick or slow all depending on whether they're having a good or bad day.

MisterCat

Thank you very much, Pitkin!  I appreciate and welcome your vote of confidence.  It took years of constant research and hard work to develop that cat-face signature!

;hi

Rdhdtwns, if that's a "horrible picture" of you then I can't wait to see the ones you consider quite good!  I think it's a very nice picture.

;019

=^..^=

SleepyD

did you get red-eye, or is it just the lighting? ^^;
I could swear the green one was the natural color. XD;;

Oh, the perfectionist cosplayer... you people make the greatest cosplays. ^^ And I get to take pictures! hah
Although, I do notice that certain cosplays do become a bit... uncomfortable or hard to move around in. Props can get pretty heavy to carry too.

I don't believe you'll have too much of a problem, but don't hurt yourself... you look great already! X3

C-Chan

My, what a backlog.... ^^'
Stupid Graphics Card issues keep me away from my responses.... -v-'

Time for a little short-and-sweet....

QuoteI like Rozen Maiden too! Well, I've only seen the first episode on Youtube, but I quit watching anime subs because the audio and animation lose sync on my computer every 10 seconds or so >___<

Don't say that here!  It'll set a bad example for Macs!  ^v^'
The audio and animation play purrrrrrrrfectly, right?  `v'

QuoteAs for where to watch Rozen Maiden... I reckon any torrent site will have it. It's never been licensed, so there are no DVDs yet (except from Japan and thereabout).

Still a little old-fashioned, so I'm not used to torrent sites yet,... ^__^'
I'll see what I can do,... no sense in importing DVDs if a little patience would remedy that cost-ineffective move.  ^__^

QuoteFirst, see the first part of episode 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPYWmt0c3h4
The rest of episode is here:
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=AnimeAsia&page=6

If you have a decent computer, the videos work fine. If you want the whole series on your hard disk, I think they have the torrent at Kick Ass Anime or Animesuki. Personally, Suiseiseki is my favorite character.

Wow!  Thank you Ye of the New Yinzer!  ^v^
Managed to watch all of episode 1, and though the kid annoyed me, Shinku was too damn cute.  ^__^
Didn't feel for the opening, but the ending theme has me humming.  ^.^

Okay, this is definitely interesting.... ^v^
I'll see what I can do.... -v-

QuoteI'm kinda partial to Suigintou. Although as with many (most) others, Suiseiseki also does it for me. :P

Will get that reference soon.... -v-

QuoteC-Chan, I'm glad you enjoyed my post regarding nuclear-scare stuff!  I should have been more explicit about those links:  I think they'll work just fine if you right-click on them and do the "Save Link As..." thing.  Anyway, thanks for proving I'm not invisible after all!

Hehe, you're covered.... ^__^

QuoteYou're so cute and tiny, c-chan!! I just want to cuddle you like a plushie >.<!! And yes I'm here for idle chat of course ^^ Much like XP-tan I don't serve much of a purpose but such described things :P

SUGOI x 10000!!!  Codi-Cuddle!  ^V^
*snuggles*
It's good to be a cute pig....  -v-

Quotehate contacts (the green one is giving me hell), but I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to cosplay, I'm bearing it. Hopefully my eyes won't crap out on me. (especially if I'm going to be running panels from 10PM-2AM. Grawr.) That's also a horrible picture of me.

I reiterate concern for bodily harm, but know how hard it is to convince a perfectionist.  Either way, ya look fine.  ^.^

QuoteC-chan, I worry about the Captain mainly because there's a rumour my uncle might be shipped out. So, in my usual self, I overworry about anyone that even has connection to serving the country. I hope it is just mere coincidence here that he's absent.

Poor Codi-san.... ;_;
That's understandable really, especially since the Capt was very vocal about his service and didn't shy from saying when he'd be leaving/coming back... Never mentioned anything about stop loss either, unless he was asked not to talk about it.  '_'
On the other hand, he did seem to concur with the Panda Bear about this forum sucking,...

http://ostan.blackdiam.net/viewtopic.php?p=6402#post_6402

...so we needn't discount the possibility that perhaps simply something p*ssed him off.  '~'
Only time and vigilence will tell.  -___-

QuoteC-Chan, according to my ethics, you can download fansubs. However, if you burn them to DVD and sell them, you are a pirate! Anyway, YouTube was good enough for me before I got BitTorrent. I find it is a good way to try out a series before you download it.

Okay.  ^__^
BTW, did you just say that
I arr a pirate?  `v'

QuoteBleh, I've placed an order for an USB-stick and some SATA-cables which I really need, and the webshop hasn't touched my order yet. I want my stuff!

GIVE ME THEIR NUMBER!!!  I'LL KICK THEIR ARSES FOR NOT PRIORITIZING THE REPARATION OF A BELOVED AMIGA MACHINE!!!  \ _ /

QuoteYou're not invisible in any sense, Neko-san. Not with that cool cat face thingy you add to all your posts.  ^__^

As for Silentbob-san's experience with the web store; I get pretty much that kind experience every single time I have to order from Finnish online stores. Even though their policies state that the order will be processed within 2-4 workdays, it usually takes closer to at least two weeks before they even start arranging anything. Always manages to make me anxious, that kind of slow service. -_-;

Pitkin speaks words of wisdom.  ^__^
Although that's a redundancy... -v-

Pitkin, that avi looks great on ya!  ^.^
(Plus tis free advertising.  `v')

QuoteWell, they finally pulled their finger out and got it packed and shipped. So that leaves it up to the postal service. Which can be quick or slow all depending on whether they're having a good or bad day.

GIVE ME THE NUMBER FOR YOUR POSTAL PEOPLE!!!!  I'LL KICK THEIR ARSES FOR NOT PRIORITIZING THE REPARATION OF A BELOVED AMIGA MACHINE!!!  \ _ /

QuoteThank you very much, Pitkin! I appreciate and welcome your vote of confidence. It took years of constant research and hard work to develop that cat-face signature!

Rdhdtwns, if that's a "horrible picture" of you then I can't wait to see the ones you consider quite good! I think it's a very nice picture.

=^..^=

*copy and paste to cheat a little*

Pitkin MisterCat speaks words of wisdom.  ^__^
Although that's a redundancy... -v-

Quotedid you get red-eye, or is it just the lighting? ^^;
I could swear the green one was the natural color. XD;;

Oh, the perfectionist cosplayer... you people make the greatest cosplays. ^^ And I get to take pictures! hah
Although, I do notice that certain cosplays do become a bit... uncomfortable or hard to move around in. Props can get pretty heavy to carry too.

I don't believe you'll have too much of a problem, but don't hurt yourself... you look great already! X3

Ditto on everything, including personal sightings on enormous buster swords that nearly violate Con policies in terms of size and weight.  ^.^

Okay, this pig's done!  -v-

*trots off*

rdhdtwns

*continues cuddling* Ohh C-chan >.< So cuuuute~

Anyway, thanks for the compliments, you guys ^^ You make a girl feel good! I'm gonna work super harder now on finishing these ^o^v

But now, I need to sleep, I am so dead x.x;
So cute it\'s deadly!

C-Chan

Wah!  You mean that wasn't super "harder" work already?!  O.O
Wow, now that expectations gonna kill me too.  ^.^

Speaking of which, I should probably hit a real bed soon too....
Sleeping on keyboards is not only bad for my pigskin, but the drool shorts out the circuitry after a while.... ^^'

Silentbob

Sleeping on keyboards is no good, I've done that a coupla times too many.  Back when I went to Lan parties that was the usual procedure.   :P

Edit: Yay, post no. 100 GET!