Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterCat

Silentbob!  You're my new best friend!  Have I told you lately what a fine gentleman and brilliant scholar you are?  Say, let's go talk with that friend of yours ââ,¬â€ the one who has too much money ââ,¬â€ and announce we're starting a humanitarian relief fund for the less fortunate.  (We needn't mention that we're the "less fortunate.")

;012

=^..^=

Silentbob

Haha, good idea.  Well, I reckon most of that money is gonna go to pay off the mortgage on the house he just bought. And his car. And getting something nice for his wife and kid, and securing their future.

But of course,  now he'll be free of all his debt, so he'll still have extra money to spend that otherwise would have been spent on payments.

Ultimaninja

With money on that there's only one option.
Place it in various banks, collect lots of money frrom intrest, and live happily.
If you waste it all, I'll laugh at your inability to hold onto your cash.
Hmm now then...
I woke up 8min. before the bus came to pick me up...
I missed breakfest...
My sister drank the last of the milk + ate the last of the bread for toast.

Now I have no way of getting a breakfest I would enjoy...
Now this dosen't usually happen, but here's a warning. When I miss breakfest I take my glasses off and leave them off as sort of a force of habit. (I get headaches and it annoys me to look at people when I have headaches...). This causes me to get an even worse headache(As my eyes strain to focus what they manage to see) and makes me more irritable. And when I'm irritable, I drop acting polite to people, any paranoia I have, and I stop acting ignorant and use my brain for more complex things. Such as manipulation...it's very fun to watch the face of your sister as you explain to her how you manipulated your entire family (and her) to doing the chores for you and you get paid for it and she loses all the cash she would have gotten for doing my chores...

Usually I'm a happy person, give people the benefit of the doubt, and like to play ignorance towards certain things...also when I get angry I become...less perverted then I usually am, as it disturpts my train of thought...

But, this week'll be a bit hectic for me (turning in multiple research papers) and I'll be able to post more images of OS-tan girls (Mostly of XP)  next week monday...be ready by then...

Ultimaninja

Well I suppose it could be worse, I'll still try to be polite on the forums though...just a rant I hope...we all need to rant everyonce and awhile...leat you got out of school for awhile for that though >.>

now then, I'll be busy for awhile as I work on getting this game on my laptop downloading...then I'll start downloading the images on the OS-forum gallery...Man this stinks, ever since I started joining forums my life has been busy and I haven't been able to lie back and relax...oh well...

Anyway, I don't draw using my laptop...if you ever get a drawing from me, it will hopefully involve my own style of drawing...of course I need to get my scanner working...

If I do, I'll post one and only ONE fan art of XP-tan...
Then I'll just doodle my drawings that weren't ment for the eyes of the sane...

NewYinzer

QuoteJust got a call from a friend of mine. Another friend of ours just found out he won 2 million norwegian kroner (that's about US$300.000 or €240.000) on a lottery ticket. I wish it were me.

An old neighbor of mine won about $10,000,000 in the lottery. He went through all that cash in about 15 years, to a point in which he was bankrupt and left town to avoid the taxes! His house was put up for auction at a sheriff sale and now I have new neighbors. Remind your neighbor that all glory is fleeting...

Ultimaninja

Why do people care so much about money?
The only good thing about it, is that you can use it for means such as food, videogames, bills, and taxes.

Yeah, I said taxes...
Those taxes keep my parents in the navy...and pretty much my whole family...(I'm from a heavy government related family...)

Everytime you complain about taxes and don't pay them, your takeing money from my parents you jerk!!

And all you people overseas and such...If you pay taxes then do it, if you don't then your taking the money away from the countries government making them less able to protect you from Godzilla, mothra, rodan, and Mecha Godzilla...look at what they did to japan...

And don't forget about Godzilla 2000, that thing messed us up good...

Remember:
Paying taxes = No giant japanese based monster destroying your homes

As for my drawing, I have one drawing that I've had being created in my head for close to three years now...the only problem is my artskills don't match what's in my head...
Now then I'm off for tonight!
Solve lora infernis! et futue te ipsum!
(Sol-weah lora infer-nis! et fut-tuwe tae ipsum!)
[Unleash Hell! And have a nice day!]

NewYinzer

QuoteRemember:
Paying taxes = No giant japanese based monster destroying your homes

I worry more about King Kong...

Ultimaninja

pfft, king kong would get his but whipped by godzilla...

Can king kong breath fire, and breath under water?

No, all he can do is fall off of a building!

NewYinzer

QuoteI know I probably would though. I'd go get a mansion, bid on outrageous things on eBay and get my car tricked out if I had that much money!

I know what I would do:
-Trip to Japan
-DeLorean
-Computer with 300GB of RAM

SleepyD

Quote from: "Silentbob"Gah, you're not gonna believe this.  

Just got a call from a friend of mine.   Another friend of ours just found out he won 2 million norwegian kroner (that's about US$300.000 or €240.000) on a lottery ticket.   I wish it were me.    ;015

Wow...

Speaking of things I didn't expect, anyone notice this?

I noticed it at the university, but it wasn't at the front page anymore when I got home.

Darknight_88

...Godzilla, mothra, rodan, and Mecha Godzilla...look at what they did to japan...

And don't forget about Godzilla 2000, that thing messed us up good...

Don't forget about the eviiill aliens and the underground people.

QuoteSpeaking of things I didn't expect, anyone notice this?
Yep, but I also was at school (finally! we have Internet!), and forgot to take a screenshot. Its a shame that she lost to that ugly Wikipede, but at least she's still alive as the Wikiproject Anime and Manga, and the Counter Vandalism Unit.

C-Chan

With that kind of money.....

*ponders*

Coins.....  Ã,¬__Ã,¬
Wouldn't mind keeping some in Norwegian Kronors.... Ã,¬vÃ,¬

But certainly would convert a good chunk of that into bullion ASAP..... Ã,¬_Ã,¬'

Wouldn't hurt to buy some land somewhere too and work it.  -v-
Trick is to invest in sustainable assets, preferrable tangible things that you can own, feel, keep and trade.  Otherwise you end up, as has been stated by our resident Ninja, squanding a fortune on luxuries and ending up with nothing but the shirt on your back.  ^__^'

What's up with the Wikipe-tan?  'v'

SleepyD

Quote from: "C-Chan"
What's up with the Wikipe-tan?  'v'

Uhh.... featured in the front page of Wikipedia?

Silentbob

I pay taxes.   In fact, you should try living in Norway and you'd know how many ridiculous kind of taxes that can exist.  :P

I was supposed to go to work today, but I'm out with the flu.   Bleh.   I'd rather go to work really, staying home all day only makes me restless.  But when you're sick it can't be helped I guess.

Ultimaninja

Sorry guys, girls, and the all knowing C-Chan...

Taking a few weeks off of forums to work on my drawings
(Finally found my dragon sketch and it has inspired my muse to draw...)
And I've been working on a fanfic...oh about a few weeks before I joined this site...that I still haven't gotten past writing the first chapter...

so I'll be gone for awhile, but don't fret. When I return you'll hopefully be able to see my completed dragon (Who is the brother of Uthantion my first God-slayer dragon) and a fanfic to read...
P.S. the god-slaying thing is a referance to a game I used to play, and I'll provide more info on Uthantion later...

so...if you need to contact me on keeping me away so you can keep the party going, complain for the fact that you haven't gotten your hentai, or you have a serious problem with sending chain-letters(You sick loser...)send them to:
engima_the_vampire@yahoo.com
...yeah I made it to scare my sister after she saw the blade movie...leave me alone...

SOLVE LORA INFERNIS!!!
ET FUTUE TE IPSUM!!!
(Unleash hell! And have a nice day)

Also, how do I open:
.sub
.img
.ccd
files?