Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brougeXP22

welcome back SilentBob!  ;010

MisterCat

I'm glad you had a fun time on your journey, Silentbob!  It's good to see you back here, none the less.

;hi

By the way, folks, what's become of CaptBrenden?  Should we send out a search party?

;026

=^..^=

brougeXP22

if the Captain is in iraq than i don't think he'd have too much time to get online for fun...  ;014

MisterCat

Has he gone back to Iraq?  I know he's in the U.S. Marine Corps and had been in Iraq; but I got the impression he was now here in the States, because until these past few days he'd been doing a lot of posting.

Of course, I've only been here a short time; so perhaps my joining this board just happened to coincide with his being in the States, in between tours of duty overseas.  Well, if he's back in the combat zone I wish him all the best of luck.

;026

=^..^=

brougeXP22

well the fourm monitor says that he's been on within the last 24 hours and i've never actually talked to him since i've joined so i'm not sure. -__-

MisterCat

Let's telephone the Pentagon and find out!  You go first.  Ask for Rummy.

;013

=^..^=

Ultimaninja

Well it's the start of the new month and you know what that means...
you don't?
oh, yeah new forum lol...
Well everymonth I change to a new Desktop background, new avatar, and new signature...

and I move all the henta....um....research paper sources...yeah (heh, they'll never figure it out...) onto discs so I have space...

Out of 25gig I have 5.8gig left...

btw, I need your guys help in chosing a background...more info tomorrow

MisterCat

Ultimaninja, I really like your monthly change-of-graphics routine!  I think I'll do the same.  Please don't shoot me.  I'm unarmed.

:smoke:

=^..^=

Ultimaninja

It's a change of pace...
Hmm, now then with the new month I also have to randomly hate something...something obscur that dosen't make sense unless your either insane, brilliant, or me...
*thinks*
...um...the color...green...when on the number...4...being worn by someone with a K in their...middle name...yeah... ;018
btw, as for my sig it is for my favorite boss from FFT, Elidibs. He wasn't hard, just annoying trying to get him to use the Zodiac summon on my summoner to get him to learn the attack...Actually had a harder time with the little fireball fodder monsters...

*sobs* I just looked at the comics, about 7 out of the 27 I posted were used T_T, next you'll say you don't want my os-images...

Alfamille

Whoah, how's everyone?

It seems that NewYinzer is very dedicated for promoting this forum on other websites...also good job on taking care of the Wiki article.

Hey C-chan, I've read awhile ago through pages that you wanted to edit the confusion of the Mac-tans (Who is os9? is there an OS8?yes-where? Is the blonde girl in the white swimsuit is considered to be representing all of the Macs? then why is there an os9 and an osx? or is it the blonde girl in a swimsuit is OSX? isnt OSX are the big cat girls? if they were then why are those 5 osx cats represented in a loli form instead of the normal ones posted on Nijiura? what are the official line-up given by Futaba people? how bout those from Nijiura? most importantly why did those people did not gave an accurate roster for Mac-tans?). I really wish to make an article about this, but  if you would like to do it now then I wont blame you. (Take care man...)

Have fun everyone! See you next time and I wish I could be here actively soon :)

By the way, I think people should really look on the Annex project. I believe its a full time OS-tan project which could bring more story to what's untold and who should be known through time...

Peace out!

Darknight_88

'sup Alfamille

About the Annex project, I don't have a lot of time to check it completely...but I think 95 OSR2.5, Windows 1 and 2 should be included as part of the Windows Family. Same goes for Lisa and Apple II.
That's my opinion. Aside that, its a good idea this Annex (but I haven't read it completely -_-')

Just in case no one noticed this...I have been gone for....2 weeks? Add that 1 more week, as I have been busy studying for exams. I haven't been able to check this forum, and can't find time to finish a certain drawing...

-_-

NewYinzer

QuoteWhoah, how's everyone?

Fine...aside from someone who is trying to get the Wikipedia OS-Tan article deleted, the Vista-tan dispute, and the OS-tan name dispute, everything is okay!

QuoteIt seems that NewYinzer is very dedicated for promoting this forum on other websites...also good job on taking care of the Wiki article.

Wow...praise from Caesar!

Silentbob

Yeah, I don't get why somebody would wanna get the OS-tan article deleted.  But if it's just one person, nothing will come of it of course.   The tans have been around so long, they're definitely something relevant to Wikipedia as well as other sources of information.

MisterCat

Why is somebody trying to get the OS Girls deleted from Wikipedia?  What's the rationale?  How might I find the relevant discussion at Wikipedia?  Thank you.  *goes looking*

;026

=^..^=

Silentbob

Gah, you're not gonna believe this.  

Just got a call from a friend of mine.   Another friend of ours just found out he won 2 million norwegian kroner (that's about US$300.000 or €240.000) on a lottery ticket.   I wish it were me.    ;015