Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I have nothing to say on the subject of piracy, so I'll just ignore that

Anyway, I've arrived. Well, I've been here since 2:15PM or so, but I've been running around with Kari all afternoon :3

Bella

@Pent: Hooray! Welcome to New Hampshire. >^^<

@Nej: Thanks for the extra info.

Cockleshell

GRABBYHANDS
COME DOWN A STATE
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

We'll go down to South Park Boston probably on Wednesday :3

Krizonar

Best Skyrim mod ever.

When a guard says "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee", he gets struck by lightning and instantly dies.

Bella

Seeing a South Park reference made, in reference to Boston, made me angrytwitch slightly more than I should have, though that's probably just because my loathing of South Park is so deep/reverence for Boston reaches near-religious proportions.

@Kriz: ... Have I mentioned yet that I really like your new signature?

Cockleshell

I'm going to throw things at you, Bella. >:c
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

So, things are going well so far...aside from Asagi giving me problems :\

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Krizonar

Quote from: Bella on June 09, 2012, 11:25:21 PM
@Kriz: ... Have I mentioned yet that I really like your new signature?

Not yet, but yes, she is fun to talk to.

Chocofreak13

i like it too, btw. :3

also, HAPPY 1100TH PAGE

@kriz: did you want to join us in the game? someone mentioned that. :3

also guys, i have figured something out.
the US planted its flag on the moon.
ergo, WE OWN THE MOON.

-w-
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Lentils and tofu bitch, get your protein!

Chocofreak13

my breakfast is pizza.

PIZZZZZA.
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

I accidentally my butter into my onion drawer, now it tastes like death...

Nichi

I accidentally the mozzarella sticks. Is that bad?