Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I still say, I've never had a single problem with Paypal, nor has my dad had a problem out of them (Which, he's used their service since it was first introduced). I wish I knew what was going on, so I could try to offer advice :\

Chocofreak13

@cockle: i was ordering a school uniform from a website, and i made the mistake of choosing to use paypal, since i saw my mother's bank card on the account. stupid misleading paypal displays the card whether it's registered or not, so even though the card hasn't been confirmed yet, it's up there. thus, the uniform i payed extra for to get express shipping on will now be in stasis till the damn card is confirmed. i've sent an email to the site owner to see if i can cancel the transaction, since i didn't even specify which kind of tie i wanted for it or a size.

@pent: i HATE paypal. idc if i sound racist here, but NONE OF THEIR PHONE PEOPLE SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH. not to mention the card STILL hasn't cleared, so if we don't get it canceled, the uniform won't arrive in time or maybe not at all. ><;;

and i paid over $60 for this.....i feel like crying, tbh...
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Sounds like my experience with Xbox Technical Support. It was not worth the trouble to cancel my original Xbox Live account >_>;;
I could barely understand them, they could barely understand me, etc.

Chocofreak13

i want to cancel the transaction so bad but idk if they'll let me.... ;^;
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

It's times like this, where you just want to go full Bundy on anyone who gets in your way. e_e that sucks choco.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

upon reading their policy i'm not allowed to cancel. but i can at least get the colour of the tie and the size changed. me and mum are going to go to the bank tomorrow morning to see if paypal has put the charge through. >>;
click to make it bigger

Bella

*attempts to catch SleepyD's ghost in a jar*

And Kari, I don't like PayPal either. It just seems so much more cumbersome/difficult than directly paying with credit/debit. u__u

Chocofreak13

right? things were so much easier when i could just buy a prepaid card at the mall and use that. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I only use Paypal for some things (Mostly eBay), but I've never had an issue with them. Granted, it is directly linked to my bank account; which might be part of why it works so well for me vs. using a credit card through them

SleepyD

wah.
yeah, just doing things. I started working full time last August, and for some reason decided to take 2 semesters of Mandarin classes. lol

Now I'm catching up on my hobbies, and trying to get work in the aerospace field, and getting ready for Anime Expo. As a Kajiura fanboy, I AM EXCITE.

Have a Sakuya pchat doodle of mine:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/br8sjr04z80mp36/pchat31May2012-2.jpg

Nichi

Awesome :3

I smell adventure -w-

Chocofreak13

@sleepy: damn, how come i've never seen your stuff till now?

also, have fun at the con. :3

@pent: i smell old pizza. which is what i'm eating. :\

so yesterday, don payed us a visit, staying till the evening today, when we dropped him off at his D&D game. on the way home, we decided to take the back roads, which was lucky, since on the way we found some baby skunks on the side of the road. (i had to shout at her to stop/swerve to avoid them >>; ).

they weren't hurt, thankfully, but they were wobbly on their feet, leading me and mum to believe that they were quite young (they were also quite small and couldn't spray us). one got spooked and ran into the brush when we approached (thank god), but the smaller one decided to be brave and kept puffing itself up at my mum. (IT WAS SO CUTE. <3333) fearing for its life, she parked the car in a nearby dirt driveway (up until this point it had been stopped in the road), got some paper towels from the back, and managed to pick it up by the tail (it kept moving away, and the terrain was not only on a small hill, but also soft, rocky, and covered in what appeared to be poison ivy, which my mum is HIGHLY allergic to), and brought it down the dirt driveway to where we had seen the other one a few minutes earlier.

we're both glad we stopped, but my mum can't stop thinking about what became of the mother....
click to make it bigger

SleepyD

Quote from: PentiumMMX on June 06, 2012, 08:35:08 AM
Awesome :3

I smell adventure -w-
I smell sakuya's pa....n....ties? wait. *knifed*

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 06, 2012, 10:26:25 PM
@sleepy: damn, how come i've never seen your stuff till now?

also, have fun at the con. :3

@pent: i smell old pizza. which is what i'm eating. :\

so yesterday, don payed us a visit, staying till the evening today, when we dropped him off at his D&D game. on the way home, we decided to take the back roads, which was lucky, since on the way we found some baby skunks on the side of the road. (i had to shout at her to stop/swerve to avoid them >>; ).

they weren't hurt, thankfully, but they were wobbly on their feet, leading me and mum to believe that they were quite young (they were also quite small and couldn't spray us). one got spooked and ran into the brush when we approached (thank god), but the smaller one decided to be brave and kept puffing itself up at my mum. (IT WAS SO CUTE. <3333) fearing for its life, she parked the car in a nearby dirt driveway (up until this point it had been stopped in the road), got some paper towels from the back, and managed to pick it up by the tail (it kept moving away, and the terrain was not only on a small hill, but also soft, rocky, and covered in what appeared to be poison ivy, which my mum is HIGHLY allergic to), and brought it down the dirt driveway to where we had seen the other one a few minutes earlier.

we're both glad we stopped, but my mum can't stop thinking about what became of the mother....
the poor things. All you can do is hope for the best.

And as for my art, well... haha... I don't update all too often, and it's only been recently that I've been trying to draw more. (Still don't update all that often) I do have a devART if you haven't seen it yet:
http://sleepydoodler.deviantart.com/

Chocofreak13

they were in the woods, so my mum thinks they may have had a den nearby. at least they have each other.

(also, watchin' you bro, watchin' you like rockwell was watched in "Somebody's Watching Me". -w-)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Nice ^_^

So, 2 days to go. What to do...?