Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

@bella: that's government in a nutshell. (most) people are looking for the next voice to tell them what to do and what they want to hear. politicians make tons of promises simply to get elected, and once they're in office, they could care less. so long as they don't do anything worthy of getting them impeached, they're good. and no one seems to realize that. they need to stop putting so much faith in them. >>;;

@paul: clinics exist for some heavy diseases, notably AIDS and such. as for types of cancer, most patients are on their own, sadly. medicare and medicaid can pick up some of the tab in some situations.
also, massachusettes, the state below me, has a law now requiring people to have insurance. if they can't afford it (and qualify), the state will cover them.

i don't want to spark a war. all in favour of changing the topic away from politics and health care, please say aye~
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Aye! I "aye" at this so hard you wouldn't believe >_<;;

Chocofreak13

AYE AYE CAPTAIN

wait captain's not here

my bad
click to make it bigger

Nichi

xD

So, my sister's laptop is back on it's feet almost. She's going to get some money to me this weekend, so I can get the last few things I need ordered, and she'll have it back before my trip :3

NejinOniwa

Thing is, to anyone not from the US, that's not a debate - and there hasn't been for many years. I'd go as far as to say it's been fixed since before the start of the 20th century or something in places here...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@pent: always a good thing. -w-

i wish i could get that uniform by the time you get here. i might be able to, but idk. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Ah. If nothing else, you at least have the matching autumn uniform (Or do they call it winter uniform?), so we could still match :3

Chocofreak13

it can be called either an autumn or winter uniform, it doesn't really matter.

and that's true. ^^
click to make it bigger

Bella

It's not bad enough I have to have relatives who keep treating me like I'm 12 years old, but I have to have relatives who REMIND me that other relatives keep treating me like I'm 12 years old.

Nichi

>_<;;

I hate that. Sometimes, I feel like people think I'm still a kid

Bella

In my case it's people trying to protect my delicate mind from the horrors of the world.

BITCHESPLZ, I'VE SEEN THINGS ON THE INTERNET THAT WOULD MAKE YOU THROW UP IN YOUR MOUTH. ಠ____ಠ

Chocofreak13

if i were you, i'd detail some. but then again, i'm not you. :\
click to make it bigger

svx

@Bellz:  I wish people treated me like I was 12 and stuff.  :<

Well, I guess people do actually...
...Also, they treat me like I'm a badass.

In summary,

People treat me like I'm an amazing street fighter/badass with super powers and the heart of a twelve year old, and also they think that I'm SO VERY SMART because I am so cool!

<3 being a badass! <3 all this gangsta stuff I mentioned above! Dude, I'm AMAZING

Anyway, I caught the end of a discussion regarding politics?  Allow me to throw my two cents in.  Plz, do.

With regards to the discussion about politics, I firmly agree that both sides of the discussion have strong, valid points.  I wholeheartedly intend to provide my support, in whichever way that I can.  In return, all I ask is that you make the right decisions in the future.  Carry courage with you.  Face adversity.  Vote wisely.  Vote for me.  Vote... for svx.

Thx I could have your support, broz,

PZ (that means "peace"; I am from the internet)

Nichi

I'd vote for svx -w-

On the subject of people thinking I'm younger than I am, it often shocks people when they see me with my parents; realizing I'm their son, as they'd either expect my parents to be a lot older or me to be a lot younger ^_^;;

Chocofreak13

svx for president? FINALLY, AN EFFECTIVE LEADER

*votes*

@perceived age: for awhile i was mistaken as being older than i am, and i think that still happens sometimes. most of the time, though, people don't question me and my mum being mother and daughter, though the ones that do sometimes remark at my mother's age (she seriously looks younger than she is ^^). as for being treated younger, i grew out of that years ago, mainly because i refused to talk to people that treated me like a dumb kid, which was most of my family. they wised up quick.
click to make it bigger