Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Kari: It's apparently displaying for Kriz. Everything looks fine on my end :\

So, I just got the last of the stuff out of the way for my trip. I now have beef jerky as a snack for when I'm on the plane, plus a doubleshot espresso to help me wake up that morning (I have to be on the road by 5AM, so I have time to get through security @_@)

It's 2 weeks until departure. Are you ready?

NejinOniwa

Quote from: The inauguration of Naturum TåkernKing Charles XVI Gustav of Sweden: "What is all the ruckus about?"
My mother: "A very rare bird has been sighted, a Red-crested Pochard. Would thou like a pair of binoculars?"
King Charles: "Most certainly!"
My mother reportedly doesn't feel all to well with herself shaking hands and making dinner conversation with the king, what with her distant past as a banner-toting communist and all... I find this rather hilarious. She also avoids referring to him as "your majesty" for this reason, and instead uses arhaic... XD
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

....your mom met the king?

SO FUKKIN COOL

@pent: almost ready. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Indeeds.

In other news, I just received a missive that we'll be hosting the Eurovision next year ITALY GAVE US ZERO POINTS IN THE EUROVISION VOTING. WHAT THE FUCK, GUYS!? WE WERE TRYING TO BREAK THE FUCKING RECORDS THE NORWEGIANS SET LIKE 4 YEARS AGO OR SOMETHING, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, EH? FUCK YOU!

/fauxrage

Bella

OH GOD I NEED TO STOP WATCHING TV, I NOW FEEL MURDEROUS RAGE TOWARD THIS RUSSIAN WOMAN WHO SPENT OVER $26,000 TO GET HER LEGS LENGTHENED AN INCH.

Chocofreak13

wow, that's possible? kinda cool...

@nej: IS EUROVISION OVER ;^;
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 26, 2012, 07:19:42 PM
wow, that's possible? kinda cool...

Yeah, it originated as a treatment for leg deformities but then some shitwitted fuckmuffins decided that it would be a good idea to make it a cosmetic procedure as well. Which is patently insane, considering the price AND fact that it requires the patient to not walk for like, six months AND the fact that it can only add 1-2 inches to a person's height, which could be easily achieved with shoe lifts, high-heels or platform soles.... -__-

BTW, it's illegal in China. Yes, a nation known for so-so medical regulation and human rights abuses out the wazoo says cosmetic leg-lengthening is just too dangerous/fucking crazy to occur within its borders.

NejinOniwa

It's over, we won with over 100point margin.

Chocofreak13

aw. i don't want the us to participate, but i wish i could watch. it'd be a way to be more connected to my other half. :[

@bella: the country with exploding currency and tiger penis wine banned the procedure? the fuck?

oh, btw people, today's highlights:

went out and about with mel
ended up sprinting after an ice cream truck while screaming, with mel running behind
mum bought me a 6-pack of air heads that were chewy when i opened them and ate one <33
revived the bikini club for the year

goin' back to the grandparents' tomorrow. today was a good day. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

If an ice cream truck passes by when I'm in the area, it's on; I'm going to chase that thing down >:3

Chocofreak13

i have happy childhood memories of my dog-like hearing picking up the sound, enciting me to give chase around the neighborhood. i would spend over half an hour running around the neighboorhood looking for the damn things. xD

as it is, the guy said we got our excercise for the week, because by the time i caught up with the truck my chest was burning and i could barely breathe.

BUT IT WAS WORTH IT
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

I never had the ice cream truck. Closest thing to it was the UPS guy.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Me either, Cockle. As a kid, I thought ice cream trucks where like milkmen; they only existed in the '50s :\

Bella

The ice cream truck used to come through my neighborhood when I lived in FL... though it was pretty sporadic/random.

The only time I've encountered an ice cream truck in New England was at a beach on Cape Cod...

NejinOniwa

The ICT's come here even during winter -.-;