Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

I like 98 chan alot too.  her sister is kinda mean.  she threaten to cut of my dick.    Sonata-tan is cool too, for a mac.   BTW, did you happen to check out the XP pic im working on?  if not here is a link... since the site currently has a 256kb max per day -_-

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39842592/

being the redsident XP fangirl (well the most active one.. well maybe only fangirl.. all the others seem to be guys)  your opinion on her look for Digi Com would be good.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

MisterCat

You are most welcome, CaptBrenden and C-Chan!  Additionally, I appreciate being forgiven for liking XP-tan; although, truth be told, the friendship forged between her and me is unlikely to waver.

:smoke:

What most people don't know, apart from cognoscenti such as rdhdtwns, is that XP-tan does a lot of good which she keeps confidential.  (Don't let anyone know about this, please, else I incur her wrath!)  For example, she contributes both money and time to The Old OS-Tans Home; and for the past few years, on an on-call basis, she's been a hostage negotiator for Interpol in all anime/games/manga-related cases.

;019

Yes, it's true XP-tan has large breasts; but in reality they're not nearly so large as those depicted by some artists.  Plus, when out of public view she's actually a very witty young woman who enjoys discussing a wide range of topics.

;003

Indeed, XP-tan is an overly-libidinous gal who quite enjoys wearing tiny outfits and otherwise showing herself off; but she's young, has all the necessary equipment in first-rate order and hence her behavior in that regard is only natural.  Don't worry:  She takes every precaution to, shall we say, stay safe.

;022

=^..^=

rdhdtwns

For a mac.. XD I just love her design, it's so so cute.
As for your uhm.. crotch.. you should keep those kinda things safe, you know? >.>;;

XP's looking cute! I like the ankle bracelet thingies, that's a kinda sexy touch ^//^. I think as long as the XP is slapped on there somewhere, it's all good. I like how her hair is up too, you don't see that a whole lot.

But the fact she's on a bike  ;010
So cute it\'s deadly!

CaptBrenden

QuoteYou wanna cover me in cheese? o.O Capt, I never knew

cheddar makes everything better.

QuoteWhat most people don't know, apart from cognoscenti such as rdhdtwns, is that XP-tan does a lot of good which she keeps confidential. (Don't let anyone know about this, please, else I incur her wrath!) For example, she contributes both money and time to The Old OS-Tans Home; and for the past few years, on an on-call basis, she's been a hostage negotiator for Interpol in all anime/games/manga-related cases.

you forget, she is also part of the cause of world hunger.  all those ricebowls, some of those are more  rice then a child in a starving country eats in a week.

QuoteAs for your uhm.. crotch.. you should keep those kinda things safe, you know? >.>;

its not just me, she threatens anything with something between the legs!  Men everywhere are at risk!  Maybe its trama from her sister being called a dick girl so many times?  Jealosy over her sisters affection for homeo?  Who knows, all is known, is any guy in the area had better tuck when she is around.

QuoteXP's looking cute! I like the ankle bracelet thingies, that's a kinda sexy touch ^//^. I think as long as the XP is slapped on there somewhere, it's all good. I like how her hair is up too, you don't see that a whole lot.

But the fact she's on a bike

Ive seen the anklet bracelet thingies before.. its the stand by sign,  its also been part of her collar ribbon ring before, tho its incoperation has faded of time as people instead of drawing the incompleat circle with a tick mark instead compleated the circle and made the tick mark a holder for the ring.  

I think she looks good with her hair up, but i think thats just for when she rides her vespa, to keep the hair out of her eyes.

Many of the pics ive seen her XP hair thing is only on one side, plus the way her hair is on this pic it would have been hard to put it on the off side anyways.

rdhdtwns

QuoteQuote from : CaptBrenden

cheddar makes everything better.

Why cheddar? >> Just cause it rhymes? I prefer mozzerella myself...

Quoteyou forget, she is also part of the cause of world hunger.  all those ricebowls, some of those are more  rice then a child in a starving country eats in a week.

You know, that's one of the reasons why I love XP-tan. Cause she's like me, she likes the food. (+memory upgrade)

Quoteits not just me, she threatens anything with something between the legs!  Men everywhere are at risk!  Maybe its trama from her sister being called a dick girl so many times?  Jealosy over her sisters affection for homeo?  Who knows, all is known, is any guy in the area had better tuck when she is around.

I'm only looking out for you Capt!!! Yeah she probably got pissed that everyone kept calling her sister a boy.
Bwahaha but I'm ok cause I'm a girl!!

QuoteIve seen the anklet bracelet thingies before.. its the stand by sign,  its also been part of her collar ribbon ring before, tho its incoperation has faded of time as people instead of drawing the incompleat circle with a tick mark instead compleated the circle and made the tick mark a holder for the ring.  

I think she looks good with her hair up, but i think thats just for when she rides her vespa, to keep the hair out of her eyes.

Many of the pics ive seen her XP hair thing is only on one side, plus the way her hair is on this pic it would have been hard to put it on the off side anyways.

Ah, the beauty of artistic liberty with the OS-tan. When I did her, I put the XPs on both sides of my head, I liked the way it looked better.

She needs a cute helmet then! :-o
So cute it\'s deadly!

CaptBrenden

QuoteWhy cheddar? >> Just cause it rhymes? I prefer mozzerella myself...

very well you will be covered in mozzerella,  happy?.... melted that might look wroung.

QuoteYou know, that's one of the reasons why I love XP-tan. Cause she's like me, she likes the food. (+memory upgrade)

Why is it alwasy about the memory? what about personality XD

QuoteAh, the beauty of artistic liberty with the OS-tan. When I did her, I put the XPs on both sides of my head, I liked the way it looked better.

She needs a cute helmet then! :-o
[/quote]

Im gonna need to design one if she keeps the vespa in the comic.. i drew that originaly cus thats what mechazawa asked for

C-Chan

Oi,... I leave for just a few hours and things get kin--.... oh, never mind.... -v-'

Club thing's been called off due to crappy weather and less than adequate paydays for my friends.  (MWAHAHAHA!!  ^V^)
But at least I got invited to dine at an awesome Chinese-Japanese fusion restaurant, so it's all good.  ^__^
My piggy purity's been saved for at least another week or two....  -v-

Still have to disappear for a while to head back home and get ready for the great Thread Move!!!  But I will be back after that!  ^v^

See y'all then!!!  ^V^

(And for the love of GAWD and all that is holy,....!! PLEASE don't use Gorgonzola cheese.  I get sick just looking at it.  X___x)

*trots off*

CaptBrenden

wait... would you have been looking at human females if you had gone?  Anyways, im still going, strip clubs are indoors after all.

yes, that would be bad.  Ill stick to more normal cheese.  And somehow that all reminds me of 3.1 when she got messy with that cake frosting...

Ultimaninja

did c-chan say what I think c-chan said?
ok, stratch the think, I know people who would join, not freaky perverts... just sort of like me...only older...
and can play wow without their moms saying "NOT ON THE WEEKDAYS!!!" T_T

T_T I can't use the Blackfoot tribe as part of my research paper as they aren't included into the choices...

I guess I'll use the Trail of Tears as it...since I'm 1/4 Native American (Combo of Blackfoot and Cherokee) and my mom has lots of books on native americans since she volunteered at the Pawnee Earth Lodge at the Field Museum...
And btw, Andrew Jackson was a bigget, worthless, scum of a president. You can't change my mind on this as he forced over 10,000 native americans off their homes and burned them down.
But as much as I DETEST THE THOUGHT OF EVEN ADMITTING IT, he was a required evil to make our country as big as it was...
And I am reminded of when I was rudely told by some fat lady to go back to my own counrty...
you don't know how angry I was at hearing that...
So much rage...

btw, try this link
http://www.keepmyfile.com/download/64e2401071344

CaptBrenden

im not sure what to say to that.  Im speachless.   Dumbfounded,  

plus, friday is the start of the weekend.  so its okay.

If i hadnt reached my image post limit of 256 kb a day already, id post a picture of longcat. cus now seems appropriate

Silentbob

Hay guys, what's going on in this thread which has no topic?  

Thank god it's Friday.    ;011

CaptBrenden

Its actually pretty hard to tell sometimes.  Right now tho we seem to be talking about native americans and strip clubs,  covering one of only female members in gooey cheese, cake frosting on 3.1, XPs need of a cute helmet,  and i think a few other things.

rdhdtwns

Yeah really, thank goodness it's Friday. Even though I had today off work, hah!

QuoteQuote from : C-Chan
My piggy purity's been saved for at least another week or two....  -v-

(And for the love of GAWD and all that is holy,....!! PLEASE don't use Gorgonzola cheese.  I get sick just looking at it.  X___x)

*trots off*

C-chan is secretly the most perverted one of us all. It's ALWAYS the cute, quiet ones. The fact the piggy suggested not using gorgonzola means that C-chan secretly prefers some other kind of cheese which means that C-chan secretly wants to see females in cheese. *taps head*

Grrrr, headache ._.
So cute it\'s deadly!

CaptBrenden

motrin and water codi!

Yes, the pig is quite the perv.  see, he said so himself.

QuoteIm C Chan, and Im a perv.  

cus, text never lies. :P

Also, Silent bob, why dont you go introduce yourself in the member intro thread?

rdhdtwns

QuoteQuote from : CaptBrenden

motrin and water codi!

Yes, the pig is quite the perv.  see, he said so himself.

QuoteIm C Chan, and Im a perv.  

cus, text never lies. :P

Also, Silent bob, why dont you go introduce yourself in the member intro thread?

I have some Excedrin Migraine o.o;;;

I KNEW IT! Always the cute and quiet ones. Text never lies you're so right.

C-chan is so going to kick our asses.

OMG. I just got hit with the best idea for a XP-tan picture yet that involves internet meme and 4chan. I am so putting on my XP outfit after dinner. XD
So cute it\'s deadly!