Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

do eeet. i'll likely be up, too.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I was successful; staying up from 9AM yesterday until 4AM this morning. However, I ended up waking up at 9AM, so I didn't get much sleep ^_^;

So, I use my secret weapon: coffee!

Red-Machine

I stayed up for 38 hours once.  Pulled an all nighter and made it to 00:30 the next evening.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

The longest I did was from 7AM one day until 6AM the next

stewartsage

I didn't sleep at all exam week last year, not that I was consciously nervous or had any reason to be.  Sleep is just for the weak.

Chocofreak13

stayed up till 6 am last night, was woken up 2 hours later. ><;;;

in other bad news, ghost is missing. she slipped out this morning when my mum was letting fern in. :[ she doesn't know the area (and isn't spayed), so we're really worried.
i've informed the neighbors and we've all searched, so all that's left to do is wait and search later. :[
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Hope you find her soon :[

Well, today is the last day that I have the house to myself. Not sure what to do today...

stewartsage

BURN IT DOWN.  No, I'm kidding.

Aw, hopefully she turns up before too long.

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

That game made me LOL at how silly it was

Bella

I am disappoint in that game. u.u;;

That said, I want a fluffy pony now, so I can squeeze and poke it and hear it make moe noises. >w<

Pretty much the same reason I want this calculator and keyboard....

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

My dad is engineering a mount for this really nice, but old tripod I have so that I can use it with my cameras (which lacked the mount needed to work with this tripod in question).  : D

Also, I got a matte black correcting Selectric II for $15. I bought it mostly for the cosmetically immaculate case and keyboard, since the insides seem to be in rough shape. The motor doesn't run and parts of the keyboard are seized up, I'm just going to hang onto it until I have the time/money/will to get it refurbished in the future.

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

@Bella: Ooh...
You should post pics of it. I just posted some of my Selectric II in /Member Pictures :3