Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

there are so many classic movies i haven't seen.....
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I haven't seen Blues Brothers in years, but I do remember watching it with my dad ages ago :3

So, today was kind of crappy...but lead to one good thing: half of a Boston cream pie came home with me from lunch! ^_^

Paul

A Boston... creampie? #noimnothavingdirtythoughts

Chocofreak13

hence why everyone would like it in boston. -w-
click to make it bigger

Bella

@Paul: Dirty thoughts are bad for you. xD
@Kari: Watch moar classic movies. : D

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

I just found another wisdom tooth coming in. And it's one that my dentist didn't even know would emerge or not. >:Z

Nichi

My wisdom teeth haven't even come in. I don't even think I have them at all ;_;

Bella

Dude. You're like a brother to me at this point but so help me god, if I ever see you attach a crying emote to the statement "I don't think I have wisdom teeth" again I will slap you through the internet. I don't care that it's physically impossible, the pure power of my rage will make it happen.

Nichi

The crying emote was only sarcastic, BTW. I personally don't care if I have them or not; having 4 additional teeth doesn't seem like it'd make that much of a difference

Chocofreak13

it'd had better be sarcastic.....getting mine removed sucked. ><;; and the medication didn't help the situation, considering they were removed 3 days before my birthday.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, everybody in my family has been able to keep theirs without any issues. I never developed them at all, it seems

In other news, I has a Twitter now, for some reason. I'm already following some of you, so you can follow me too :3

Chocofreak13

good for you in terms of teeth. according to my dentist each generation has less of a chance of getting them. but we're not to the point of it being rare yet. :\

as for twitter, should i follow? but i'm a leader, not a follower..... >>;;;

i suppose following your friends is okay. remind me later cause i have to go do stuff. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'll be sure to remind you. I need followers :3