Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I just got my box number today, so I didn't have the time to get it to you before you said it was already shipped

Chocofreak13

ah. :\

well, for future stuff, it's good. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yep. It'll prove useful, as I went with the biggest one I could get, since it'll mainly be used for packages and such :3
I have to renew it in July, but that won't be a problem

Chocofreak13

makes me wonder how much they are. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It varies in price based upon what size you want and what area you're in, but the cheapest I saw here was $12 to have one of the smallest ones for 6 months (Which can be renewed)

Chocofreak13

woow. not bad at all. i always thought they were super-expensive. :\
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

So yeah, guys.  Megaupload has been taken down for copyright infrigment.  US authorites report that three of the five founders have been arrested in New Zealand, while two still remain at large.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Bella

Quote from: Red-Machine on January 19, 2012, 02:33:37 PM
So yeah, guys.  Megaupload has been taken down for copyright infrigment.  US authorites report that three of the five founders have been arrested in New Zealand, while two still remain at large.

Holy fucking shit.

I'm going to die. That was like my go-to source for obscure music I can't find anywhere else and shit. : (

Paul

Wtf.... it's completely stupid to shut down MU cause there's loads of other filehosters up and running.
Greedy MPAA also has their fingers in this crap :S They never seem to get enough money, do they?

Let's just say I'm getting more and more pissed, MU also was a great source for me. But if they can't recover (which I doubt, but the possibility is there), have a look at rapidshare or filesonic :)

NejinOniwa

HRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP DRRRRRP.

To the batmobile, Robin.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Alex S

With Anonymous' alleged revenge against the DOJ, RIAA, MPAA and UMG websites, I can't help but fear that MegaUpload's demise was merely the death of the proverbial Archduke.

I think the war just started.

Nichi

Well, better start searching torrent trackers for the last 25 episodes of Cardcaptor Sakura, as MegaUpload's affiliate, MegaVideo, is how I was watching the show :/

Bella

That was both completely sage AND terrifying, Alex. Pretty sure Anonymous already attacked the RIAA and MPAA sites, I heard so on the news today...

Chocofreak13

@alex: to arms, then. may god have mercy on their souls.
@megaupload: MU was my most trusted filehoster! ;^; no popups, low wait time and no hassle about simultaneous downloads. ;^;
*sigh* at least 4shared will be okay. :\
click to make it bigger

Alex S

This is either the Internet equivalent of the prelude to WWI, or will just blow over in about a month or so.

Also, I heard that Anon is "tricking" "innocent" "bystanders" into this with a fake "New MegaUpload" page or something. Apparantly, if the link is clicked, you get drawn into the botnet.