Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

It could be running on a different system than this forum. One forum I used to frequent until recently had a topic with 2000+ pages, and still going

Chocofreak13

(it was a joke, dude.)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

...I'm tired, dammit. That's my excuse

I wasted a good chunk of my night working on my mom's laptop

Chocofreak13

srsly, she needs to learn better browsing habits. just because the nigerian prince asks for your bank account number, doesn't mean you have to give it to him. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

True. The fact she was using Internet Explorer with crappy antivirus says everything >_<

Also, it felt wrong having a laptop that looks vaguely like Asagi sitting in Asagi's spot on the desk

Paul

Oh my, oh my... school's nearing the final exams and I don't have time for absolutely ANYTHING but studying and other school-related stuff.
Though, today a sudden burst of inspiration hit me and I wrote/rec'd another song :3

Have a listen, if you like :D
Click

IanDanKilmaster

@Bella, Choco:

Yeah, it was great while it lasted.  I enjoyed thinking of the most obscure-while-at-the-same-time-the-most-appropriate-for-my-current-mood music that was also radio-friendly.  Good times.  Who knows?  Maybe he'll run a completely internet radio station sometime :3.

Speaking of missing, we haven't seen Cappy in awhile, methinks maybe she's back in school is the reason, but I don't really know.  Hopefully she wasn't run off by all the serious talk we were having.  :/

@Penti:
Funny thing is, I've seen recent discussion on a few credible websites that IE has actually worked its way up to become the most secure browser.  My laziness (and preoccupation with SOPA and other discussions) has prevented me from following up on that, though.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

@pent, dan: i used to use IE exclusively on this computer, and TK hasn't had a single malware problem while in my care. norton might be helping with that, but norton is rather annoying so i take most of the credit.

@dan: captain definitely could have left cause of school. she goes to the seattle branch of the same school my friend goes to, and my friend went back like, 2 weeks ago.
that said, i know she posted in her art thread (Gunbunny) semi-recently in response to a post i made, so i think she might just be preoccupied by life.

either that, or she sticks to certain sections like Tsubashi and Aurora. :\

HAY GUIZE: not only did i get a new(to me) monitor from my old computer teacher (it's an hp!), but i also shipped out pentium's gift (post office said it should arrive by tuesday) and guess who got her schoolgirl uniform...... >w>
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Yay!

As for IE, while I feel 8 is actually a decent browser, I haven't actively used it since 5.5; I've always leaned more toward Netscape and it's decedents, before moving to Firefox

Red-Machine

Ugh, don't get me started on IE8.  That thing made me switch to Firefox after being a diehard IE user.  Locking up every time I opened a new tab, crashing every time I closed it.  And this just wasn't on my machine, it was on EVERY GODDAMNED ONE I used.  IE7 was awesome, though.  If that had had a lifespan like IE6, I'd probably still be using it today.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

this computer has 8. but i had little problems with it. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, after I get some important stuff out of the way with this next paycheck, I think I might order myself a schoolgirl uniform :3

Chocofreak13

nice! but don't get it shipped to your house. :\

(also, give it about a month for basic delivery. all together everything ran me about 40 bucks.)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I just got myself a PO Box, so that's no problem at all

Chocofreak13

nice! ^^

wait, if you had a PO box why didn't i just ship your gift there. :\
click to make it bigger