Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

pigeons are easier to get, too. :3

hey guys, help a brother out: know of anywhere that sells morning rescue?
click to make it bigger

Bella

If anyone here sends me post by owl, I'm keeping the owl. JSYK. @_@

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Bah. Magpies > All other birds because HIGHEST INT
Also Dat black/white. <3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

I'm a fan of the raven/crow personally.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Crow birds in general are smart, but the Magpie is superior to them all. ALL HAIL MAGPIE
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Owl > all

Why else would Rush put one on the cover of their album, Fly By Night?

Bella

Owls, eagles, swans and penguins > all the other birds.

In case you doubt the badassery of swans, read this article about one attacking a family. :o

Red-Machine

Swans are damn dangerous.  I've been chased by a few over the years when feeding them bread.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

Oh yeah; how could I forget penguins? They explode when thrown, dood; that makes them awesome

Wait...I'm thinking of Prinnies

Paul

@Pentium: They're really nice Westone 4s. They'd normally WAY too expensive but I managed to get a really good deal on those :D

Owls, magpies, pidgeons? I choose turtles!

Nichi

Nice ^_^

I have a nice set of Koss over-the-ear headphones, which have served me well so far; allowing me to retire my ancient Sony headphones that where falling apart

IanDanKilmaster

Random question, but have any of you had a school janitor that thought mixing bleach and ammonia was a good idea?  I remember back in high school that I couldn't even go in the bathroom sometimes because someone had decided to play chemist in there a few times >,<.  I think someone who'd been working as a custodian for awhile would know not to do that, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't one of the student helpers he had.  God, that was horrible.

The Choice of a New Generation.

stewartsage

We have to remind my dad of that for some reason, but no, never the school janitors.

Chocofreak13

most of the janitors at my high school were badass. they respected me because i respected them, and because i didn't take shit from anyone. so most of them were friendly towards me and my friends.
there was also a janitor named ed at my school when i was a freshman. he was in the video yearbook several times, which was great since not only was he nice to everyone and very cool, but he died early on in my freshman year. they dedicated the video yearbook to him that year. :3

@birds: i've always wanted a pet raven or pigeon. if it was a raven, i'd name her Gwendolyn and train her to fly onto my shoulder when called and to attack on command. -w-
if it were a pigeon, i'd name him maurice and train him to send messages. -w-

as for other birds, an owl would be badass to own, though i'm not sure what, if anything, i could train it to do. keep the yard rodent-free, i assume.

@nej: i saw a tv show once that said that crows are in the top 5 smartest animals on the planet. i believe it goes human -> orangutan -> dolphin -> crow. unlike the orangutan that's smart like a child, though, crows are smart like teenagers: when the orangutan would make a mistake, they would show remorse and regret, while the crow would be under the attitude of "i didn't do it".
click to make it bigger