Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Point taken I guess. ^^ I don't usually roll capless ballpoint or lead pencils - don't think it'll be much of a prob.

Also IT'S FUCKING HARD TO FIND GOOD DUBSTEP MAN.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

if you don't think it'll be a problem, that's your call. i can't force you to use it. but now that you know its purpose maybe you'll use it once in awhile. (i forget, what kind of fabric went into your case again?)

also. dubstep = ???
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Dubstep = ARFHGHGHHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHFFFNFNNNFFNNFNFFNNFFNNNFNNFFNNFF
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

so.....bjork? or a walrus? or both?
click to make it bigger

Bella

The only dubstep I have in my collection is some stuff from Four Tet and Burial...

Chocofreak13

jargon is going over my head. :[
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I have no idea what's going on right now, so I'm standing out of the way

Bella

Since i don't know enough about dubstep to describe it... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubstep

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Cool article ^_^

If it wasn't for the fact that I don't have the contacts anymore to do so, you would have enjoyed exploring the old abandoned hospital in town :3
(Within walking distance of my grandmother's house, and about a mile down the road from the current one; where I work now)

Chocofreak13

ooo. pics please.

also, note the date of this article, compared with the section of the article that was talking about the people saying "nuclear power is safe". xDD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I think my sister still has some pics of it. I'll ask her tomorrow ^_^

Also, yeah; I noticed that

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Cool article, Kari. Those places are creepy but look like they'd be fun to explore...

Re: Nuclear power and safety: Pretty sure nuclear power is the safest form of power that's actually been proven to be effective on a large scale...

Nichi

My sister said those pictures of the abandoned hospital should be on the PC she's having me fix up, so I'll dig out a power supply and see if I can find them later today :3

As an interesting bit of note, my sister was one of the last children born there, before they shut down the maternity ward in May '87