Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

good for you, dude. :3 i plan on messing with mine once i get that converter. it's an elegant solution to the problem of me not having a monitor. ^^
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

ATTENTION. BATTLESHIP OVERLORD IS NOW DEPARTING FROM HOME HARBOR FOR CHAMONIX, FRANCE. ALL COMBAT PERSONNEL PLEASE STAND BY.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

have fun, nej.

and you ruined the first revival topic. don't do that. >:\
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

I didn't know the first revival topic got messed up until all the posts in it were deleted. :(

Anyways, have fun on your trip, Nejin!

Nichi

Remilia

Quote from: Bella on January 01, 2012, 03:00:07 PM

BLOOD-BOILING RAGE and FRUSTRATION

I have similar feelings after visiting that site.

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 01, 2012, 03:06:00 PM

also, if it's getting you that hyped, maybe you should take a break. :\

MIB memory eraser would probably be needed for those feelings to disappear (at least in my case). Or alternatively some magic (or more than 100 years of activism by large groups of people) that'd make the world a better place.

Chocofreak13

or you could just go kill some stuff on video games. that helps me cool down. ^^
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I think I'm too even keel for the internet; I don't think anything has ever really made me rage hard.  There've been things that pissed me off, but not to blood boiling rage levels.

I think I discovered Ok Go a decade after everyone else in the world.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on January 02, 2012, 01:22:21 PM
I think I'm too even keel for the internet; I don't think anything has ever really made me rage hard.  There've been things that pissed me off, but not to blood boiling rage levels.

The internet pisses me off all the time. Well, i shouldn't say it's the internet's fault, it just happens to be a conducive medium to stories about all sorts of rights violations and bigotry.

Quote from: stewartsage on January 02, 2012, 01:22:21 PM
I think I discovered Ok Go a decade after everyone else in the world.

Ok Go? You mean that one-hit wonder band with the treadmill music video? -w-

Chocofreak13

ok go had more hits than just "Here it Goes Again". though that may have been their defining moment. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 02, 2012, 02:15:37 PM
ok go had more hits than just "Here it Goes Again". though that may have been their defining moment. :\

Yeah, I realize that now, Stew sent me links to some of their songs. >w> They're actually pretty good.

stewartsage

Which I just finished explaining to her.  That and the whole, not defining a band by the one song the general public is familiar with.  For example, Electric Six.

Song Everyone Knows: Danger! High Voltage!

Better songs: I'm the Bomb, Randy's Hot Tonight, Naked Pictures (of your mother), Germans in Mexico, I Wish This Song Was Louder, and they get bonus points for covering the Detroit Spinners' Rubberband Man.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on January 02, 2012, 02:30:41 PM
Which I just finished explaining to her.  That and the whole, not defining a band by the one song the general public is familiar with.  For example, Electric Six.

Song Everyone Knows: Danger! High Voltage!

Better songs: I'm the Bomb, Randy's Hot Tonight, Naked Pictures (of your mother), Germans in Mexico, I Wish This Song Was Louder, and they get bonus points for covering the Detroit Spinners' Rubberband Man.

Huh, I didn't even know Electric Six was well-known enough to have a song everyone is familiar with... and even if I did know, I wouldn't think Danger! High Voltage! would be the one everybody knows...

Chocofreak13

there's a reason that USA picked that song up for the Burn Notice commercials last season, Bells. >w>
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Kari's right, everyone knows it and it's wacky video.  That and Gay Bar.  Though the video for I Buy the Drugs or Something's Very Wrong with us so Let's Go Out Tonight are far more interesting.