Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

Before I call it a night, I thought I'd drop in to post that it was me posting, not my gf.  She went to go get her a sandwich, so the computer was free and I decided to make a post or two.

Anyway, goodnight folks - see you tomorrow. :3

The Choice of a New Generation.

Nichi

Goodnight *salutes*

So, just 2 more days of work to get through ^_^

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

hope you had fun, guys. :3

@nej: thanks for the thread about the new winter anime, the anime club thanks you. ^^
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Of course it was fun, and I'm feeling a lot more jovial now that I've had a decent night's sleep. :3

The Choice of a New Generation.

Nichi

It was fun. Now, we need to do that again sometime, but rope more of us into it

Chocofreak13

IRC or LoL?

cause i don't really play MMOs..... >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

IRC. I didn't do LOL last night

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

So. Picking up my sister who's been in Malaysia for 3 months at the airport now.

'll be fun. ^^

Chocofreak13

i'd say have fun, but it seems you already are. ^^
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Clan is back together now. <3

Chocofreak13

happy holidays to all of you. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

On another note...
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/12/berlin-parliaments-pirate-party-calls.html#more

Sometimes I get reminders like these why I love ponies, and why I'm a Pirate.

<3

Nichi

So, I'm a little paranoid at the moment due to something I realized is coming up soon at work (The usual end-of-year review of employees; which is when you typically get a raise if you did well enough...but knowing my boss, he'll find a way to use it to fire me), so I'm currently hunting for another job.

But, to take my mind off of that to avoid further frustration and paranoia, I'll instead ask the question of what does everybody here think they'll get for Christmas?

For me, I'm not too sure. The only thing I asked my mom for is to travel, but since that's highly unlikely, there's really no telling what I'll be given this year. Hopefully it's something awesome ^_^