Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

QuoteI don't know where you take all that energy, but sure i'd need it  

/me looks the Pig flying all over the forum

Nothing illegal i hope  

Well, it's one part White Tea. one part Green Tea, one part Pouchong Tea, two parts Oolong Tea, three parts Black Tea, five parts Maté and a dash of a little something that here in the business we call "Pignip".
No point in asking me what's in it, cause I'm not quite sure myself -- all I know is that it gets me bouncing off the walls and that's good enough for me.  ^__^'

QuoteIraq Dont mind the pig. if he gets out of hand let me know. ive been craving a biscut with ham egg and cheese.

I'm still shocked you didn't stop by when I was forcefully transformed into a sexy 2K-tan.  Maybe if I'd have been transformed into a 3.1-sama.  Ã,¬__Ã,¬'

QuoteI missed alot on here but I dont think im gonna go back and read it all, because I know its compleatly random and it would just confuse the shit out of me

Yeah, the whole pig transforming into a ME-tan/2K-tan fries my brain too still....  -_-'

Steve Irwin rest in peace....  -__-

*takes swig of umesha*

At least it was something unusual like a manta ray.  A crocodile would've just fanned his critics.  -_-

QuoteIn other news, I have some strog to kill before i go to work on the 4kuma or what ever you guys call it...

your gonna have to explain the terminology to me sometime

4koma should = "4 panels"
Plotless little manga strips, not unlike the old four-panel Garfield strips that were popular back in the 80's (why they'd choose to make the movie 16 years too late is beyond me...  X__x).

I might make one more 4Koma sketch,... with 3.1-sama incidently.  Not that I'm trying to keep the project afloat,... it's just the idea's just too cute to shelve, especially since a stick or round figure version won't take more than a few minutes.... -v-'

QuoteToday marked the opening ceremony at the university; semester 06-07's officially commenced now. I slept in and missed the ceremony, but it wasn't either compulsory or important anyway... ^^;

Tomorrow I'll have my first class to attend; accounting. And on Thursday, Japanese! Yaay! ^__^

I've also been thinking of taking all the courses offered on Asian business culture, as that's something that interests me almost to the extreme... it'd mean a huge amount of work and cut my chances to watch ice-hockey on Tuesdays... ohh, such a dilemma...

WOOHOO!!!!  PITKIN RULES!!!!  ^V^
GO GET 'EM, YOU AWESOME C64-tan YOU!  ^.^

I'd opt for the Asian business culture courses... ice-hockey ain't going anywhere, certainly not where you live.  -v-

rdhdtwns

*sniffles* My C-chan is back to a pig...

It's ok, we'll just cuddle each other every now and then, and I'll feed you well. *nods*

*flying tackles*
LINUX-TAN!! Omg. Where have you been? .-. You should come into the chat more often, honestly. We need your perv.. wise inspiration!

Pitkin, I say go for it. Sports will always be around :P Just tape it or something and then watch it later! XD Your education is IMPORTANT. Don't make me not give you cookies. :(

I should've worn my wrist brace today though. (I work with my hands...) Now my wrist hurts x.x;
So cute it\'s deadly!

C-Chan

...................... Ã,¬__Ã,¬'

You know.... why do I get the impression that she doesn't like me as a pig......?  Ã,¬_________Ã,¬'

Don't get it,... I'm smaller, lighter, cuter, cuddlier, eat less, smell nice....  -__-

*sniffs self*

I mean this is bonified Eau de Cochon, people!  ^o^
Even with your limited sense of smell, SURELY you have to appreciate the subtle intricacies of porcine scent....  -v-

Ultimaninja

None of you EVER MENTION ANYTHING ON EWHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE SUMMER VACATION DAYS LEFT!!!!!

...this is my 4th week of school...

...161 days till summer...*cries*

On a happier note, this month I finally get paid since I used my money previously to place a reserve for Yggdra Union...now I just need to get:
1. Disgaea 2
2. PSP (w/ either reserves or something for Valkyrie Profiles: Lennth)
3. Valkyrie Profiles 2
and somehow find both Atlier Iris games as Gamestop doesn't sell them...man if my parents didn't take like 1/2 outta my allowance for food I'd be able to afford them...

btw, how do I post my desktop and takes pictures of it and such?

SleepyD

Quote from: "Pitkin"
I've also been thinking of taking all the courses offered on Asian business culture, as that's something that interests me almost to the extreme... it'd mean a huge amount of work and cut my chances to watch ice-hockey on Tuesdays... ohh, such a dilemma...

Hah, I'd take courses like that if i didn't have a full load this semester.  I'd still take the class tho. We can suffer under piles of work together! bahahahah
me<--the studious nerd

Quote from: "Ultimaninja"None of you EVER MENTION ANYTHING ON EWHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE SUMMER VACATION DAYS LEFT!!!!!

...this is my 4th week of school...

...161 days till summer...*cries*

btw, how do I post my desktop and takes pictures of it and such?

hah, I feel your pain dude. I started school early too.

count the days to winter vacation instead. might make you feel better.

I'll assume you're using windows... press the Prt Scrn button to copy an image of the screen to the clipboard, then paste into something like MSPaint or Photoshop or whathaveyou.

If you're using something else,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screenshot
should answer your question.

NewYinzer

Eleven weeks until Thanksgiving and its lovely 5-day vacation! Yes, I have a short school year (September 5 to June 15), but the hours are 8:15 to 18:00. Office workers don't have such long hours. On the upside, there are plenty of study halls. Most homework is in the form of long or medium term projects, so no more of the busy work of years past. College on the horizon and working beyond that.
*sigh*
Home has become a place just to hang my coat...
*ponders*
...but with a few good friends and a love of learning, I cannot lose! Carpe diem!

Ultimaninja

Not allowed to talk, listen to music or anything during study halls...

get out MAy 25 though

NewYinzer

I know, but I have some good time to talk between periods. But enough about me. I better think up a stupid question to get discussion going....

*thinks*

I've got it! Has anyone ever dated based on a dating sim?

Ultimaninja

wait dated someone in real life because of what they learned from a dating sim, or what?

well no for me if that's the question

NewYinzer

Ya know, based their sex life on a dating sim...stupid question. I need another stupid question...

*thinks*

Has there ever been an anime/manga character that you can relate to?

*waits*

Holy Snap! It's 9:30! I better sign off! So, I'll see yinz guys tomorrow!

Ultimaninja

Combination of Shikamaru from naruto

and Kenpachi from Bleach

panda

Ultimaninja, your signature image is too large. It breaks fourm rules.

Please re-size your image to the specified 200 (h) x 500 (w) pixles.
or remove it.

CaptBrenden

Ive only ever played a flash dadint sim.  she wouldnt call me after the game was done :P

and youd think the lack of length could be made up for in a slight increase of width, but I suppose rules are rules.  should be a bit more friendly about correcting them tho.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Ultimaninja

sorry didn't get it until 5:09pm today(I go to bed at 9:00pm), been working on a poem for English III class. And preparing for my 2 research papers I have to do. You know, alphabatizing my anime to watch and procrastinate around about my work, have the tv set to my favorite channel. And music...lots and lots of music...but mostly just Rob Zombie and They Might Be Giants...

NewYinzer

Goin' to bed at nine, eh? I go to bed between 9 and 10. Either way, it looks like it's gettin' late. See yinz tomorrow!