Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Hmpf!  That's more like it....  `-'

This mighty Pig deserves to be addressed IN ALL CAPS.  -v-

Remember, next time, try "YOU ILLUSTRIOUS PIG!"  ^o^

Fedora-Tan

QuoteQuote from : Ultimaninja

When will someone make a wikipedia sort of os-tan?

lol, and slowly but surely World of Warcraft is stealing my soul...

thank god for the punishment mom inflicted upon me so many years ago to ban me from video games on weekdays otherwise I might not have joined...

[edit]: woot I submitted my first pic...now If only I could find the site it was fun

About a wiki, if you are willing to fill it i'm ok to put one ...

Linux-Tan added the following  42 seconds after last message :

(You = not only Ultimaninja)

SleepyD

Quote from: "C-Chan"Wikipe-tan, name it is....  -v-

Oh, and am I seeing things or is it just me.  ^^'

This appears on the top of the forum:

(01:45:33) Pitkin: choco-keeki is the best ^__^
(01:47:04) SleepyD: kakaka

Oh, and in an unrelated note.  I'm back to being a pig again!  ^__^

PRAISE THE PIG!!!!  ^V^

Someone's happy. haha

As for the thing on top of the forum. Join the IRC chat why don't ya and make the place as random as possible.  You know you want to. haha

Creating chaos is fun.

C-Chan

*eye twitches*

Yeeaaaah,... Chatroom......   #v#

*eye twitches faster*

*C-chan stops and slaps himself silly*

No, no!  I must control myself....

Must..... Resist....... The Urge.....  >_<

*initiates Guru Meditation*

Calmness in....  -v-

*inhales*

Insanity out.....  ^v^

*exhales*

That's better....  ^-^
Gee, I wonder why Amiga-tan doesn't like meditating....  ^v^

Fedora-Tan

That pig is just crazy :D

C-Chan

WOW!!!!!!!  The Great Linux-tan emerged from the protective cover of the admin area JUST - TO - CALL - ME - CRAZY!!!  ^V^

*squeals*  Why this must be the happiest day of my life!!!!!!!  ^V^

*starts to hyperventilate*  What'll I say, what'll I do.... *huff puff*  Egads!  What'll we feed him!  @o@

*pulls down nearest menu he can find*

........Wraps?!  EWW!  >_<

*tosses menu away*

*picks up Chinese food menu*

.........NOT EXPENSIVE ENOUGH!!!!! >___<

*tosses menu awaY*

*picks up Belgium food menu*

.........Huh?  Where the hell did this one come from?  '_'
Oh well, close enough....

*starts dialing and starts counting wad of Euros*

*receiver picks up*

Eh,... Bonjour!
Er, I mean Bondjoû!  I need catering fast!!  ^0^

Fedora-Tan

I don't know where you take all that energy, but sure i'd need it :D

/me looks the Pig flying all over the forum

Nothing illegal i hope  ;010

CaptBrenden

Dont mind the pig.  if he gets out of hand let me know. ive been craving a biscut with ham egg and cheese.

I missed alot on here but I dont think im gonna go back and read it all, because I know its compleatly random and it would just confuse the shit out of me
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

SleepyD

yes. it most likely will.

CaptBrenden

Steve Irwin, the hugely popular Australian television personality and conservationist known as the "Crocodile Hunter," was killed Monday by a stingray while filming off the Great Barrier Reef. He was 44.

Irwin was at Batt Reef, off the remote coast of northeastern Queensland state, shooting a segment for a series called "Ocean's Deadliest" when he swam too close to one of the animals, which have a poisonous bard on their tails, his friend and colleague John Stainton said.

"He came on top of the stingray and the stingray's barb went up and into his chest and put a hole into his heart," said Stainton, who was on board Irwin's boat at the time.

Crew members aboard the boat, Croc One, called emergency services in the nearest city, Cairns, and administered CPR as they rushed the boat to nearby Low Isle to meet a rescue helicopter. Medical staff pronounced Irwin dead when they arrived a short time later, Stainton and JeSko lo lo said.

I met him once.  coolest guy ever.  We had just pulled into austrailia after a few months in Iraq, and were determined to get shitty in the worst way.  Well we did and we wandered around brisban and eventualy ended up at the zoo.  I was doing a shitty drunken crocodile hunter impression when I turned around and there he was laughing his ass off.  The other aussies there were rolling their eyes and someone muttered that they couldnt belive that he was their ambasadore to america.  Still we enjoyed a breif chat with him befor ewandering off.   It really breaks my heart to hear he has such a anticlimatic end to his thrill seaking life.  At least he died how he lived, which is as much as any of us can hope for.

SleepyD

Loved that guy.
And amazed that you met him.  ^^

Was quite a shocker to hear that he died last night...

Well, rest in peace.

CaptBrenden

Indeed, I think Im gonna crack a beer to him.  Here is to the croc hunter, astrailias ambasador to america, and either the stupided or the braves animal lover ever.

SleepyD

due to lack of alcohol here, and the fact that I'm underage anyway, I'll toast with this cup of iced tea I have.

Hear! Hear!

CaptBrenden

In other news, I have some strog to kill before i go to work on the 4kuma or what ever you guys call it...

your gonna have to explain the terminology to me sometime

Pitkin

Today marked the opening ceremony at the university; semester 06-07's officially commenced now. I slept in and missed the ceremony, but it wasn't either compulsory or important anyway... ^^;

Tomorrow I'll have my first class to attend; accounting. And on Thursday, Japanese! Yaay! ^__^

I've also been thinking of taking all the courses offered on Asian business culture, as that's something that interests me almost to the extreme... it'd mean a huge amount of work and cut my chances to watch ice-hockey on Tuesdays... ohh, such a dilemma...