Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

My dog tends to try and attack if you pet her with a foot, something about the way it feels annoys her it seems.

Nichi

My cat likes to rub against my feet :3

Anyway, my check for those computer parts I sold arrived. With all I sent in, I did rake in 1k...pennies. So, hey; an extra $10 toward the trip

NejinOniwa

Fact: There are more moose in Sweden than there are in the entire U.S. (400k vs 300k, Alaska's 200k included) And we kill off roughly 100k each fall. No wonder the meat is easy to get by this time of year...I really should get myself a hunting license for next fall.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

fact: 80% of auto accidents in sweden involve a moose.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Fact: that's why we put up moose-fences, moose warning signs and build moose-proof cars.

Nichi

Moose-proof cars? I want one!

Chocofreak13

or you could just america it up, and attach bent, sharpened metal rods (read as metal bull horns) to the front of your camo-painted jeep. (saw this car for sale on the side of the road.)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: I think I've seen a Jeep like that floating around town before...

So, last night I had some internet connection issues. Everything seems fine now, but it was still very annoying; preventing me from posting the message I had just finished typing until this morning.

NejinOniwa

Except that here we don't need just the Jeeps to be moose-proof, but every single damn vehicle. Moose aren't just up North, they're roaming aplenty even down here in Stockholm...so every single family car needs to be moose-proof. Or as they told us on the driver's ed Risk-II course - "Running into a moose is like running into half ton of mincemeat." Yeah.

Nichi

Good news, everyone!

I talked with my mom this morning, and she now seems interested in meeting Kari in a video call sometime soon. So, that's one small step for the master plan; one giant leap for getting my mom to relax.

Chocofreak13

yay, i get to prove that internet people aren't all creepos! >:3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Good news everyone!  It might snow today!

Wait, that's not good news at all!

Pitkin

Good news, everyone! Mother sent me a chocolate calendar (and all other December-y things) in mail! ^.^

Nichi

@Stew: Snow? Sounds nice to me ^_^

@Pit: Ooh...chocolate calendar...

NejinOniwa

>snow
>not nice

SLAY THE TRAITOR.