Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Kraus: Ah. Welcome to the asylum that is the medical field...although, maybe the nursing home you work for is better than the hospital I'm trapped in

@Dan: Well, it's not too hypocritical of you, because I'd like to get on somewhere like Wal-Mart, since they operate around the country; which increases my chances of moving away to somewhere better.

So, the RAM for Project Penguin is in...although, I need a case for it. None of the cases I had on me would work, so the project has hit a dead end until I come up with something

Dr. Kraus

@Pen: I just work in the kitchen, no interaction allowed with residents!

Nichi

Well, I'm not supposed to interact with patients at all; only cleaning the equipment that was in use on them after they leave. But, that doesn't stop my boss; he feels that "Equipment Orderly" means "donut boy", therefore he often tries to get me to do things I'm not supposed to, and plays the "I am your boss; my word is law" card if I raise an objection.

Alex_Reetz

I love energy drinks ans spice.

Paul

School is in full progress now... have no time for virtually anything because the curriculum is so tightly crammed :/

Oh, and rad avatar, Alex. FLCL is woot!

IanDanKilmaster

Assistant Manager said I did well in the interview, and I feel like I did a really good job - here's hoping they hire me.  I should know by Tuesday whether or not I have a job there.

I also like Alex's new avatar.  I liked his old one too - I think I've seen him on one the DC homebrew forums.

The Choice of a New Generation.

stewartsage

FLCL seems to keep coming up again.  Not like that's a bad thing.

Hope you make the grade IDK.  I'm hoping to get a call around December about prospective employment, but we'll just have to see.

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: stewartsage on November 04, 2011, 03:23:10 PM
FLCL seems to keep coming up again.  Not like that's a bad thing.

Indeed.

Thanks for the well-wishes, I hope you get your call, too.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on November 04, 2011, 03:23:10 PMI'm hoping to get a call around December about prospective employment, but we'll just have to see.

*preemptively sobs*

It better be within comfortable stalking distance (ie; the northeast/mid-atlantic), since it would suck for both of us if I had to go cross-country to see you. u___u

It would suck for me because i pretty much loathe every part of the country that's outside of the northeast/mid-atlantic, and would suck for you because I'd be in bitch queen of hell mode. U__U

Dr. Kraus

Laptop is almost dead, the vid card is starting to die pretty fast and I'm starting to get a lot of blue screens...

Taim to get new one

Chocofreak13

how did i miss so much ;^;

lesee: @forum: thanks for worrying about me. ^^ as for keeping in touch, if anyone wants my cell number, i'll provide. just don't call me, it's more expensive than texting. :\

@nationalism: my dad actually gave me a pamphlet earlier where i get to take a quiz about switzerland to be entered to win a swiss watch. Swiss citizenship ftw. ^^

@halloween: i wanted to do something, but since the power was knocked out all over town, we didn't even get the 2 trick-or-treaters our house gets annually. :\
only thing that happened was that the trains were knocked out so i skipped class. ><;; i didn't even get to tell my teacher till wednesday.

@multics: pour some out for fallen brothers......*soaks floor in sprite*

@alex: welcome back, and nice avi. :3 been meaning to watch that series. :\

to catch up, this week has been hectic. we lost power saturday night and didn't get it back till the following wednesday night. (on the upside, only having the radio for entertainment made it easy to focus on schoolwork.) i'm behind on my work, and my project on wednesday flopped. ><; (however, i went to an awesome museum on wednesday, and ended up getting there 2 hours early, so i hung out by the pier till everyone else showed up. it was so peaceful. ^^) after that, i have a couple projects to work on this weekend, including the 3 new dollfies i got yesterday. ^^ though i learned something about them, that'll i'll detail in the anime section.

that said, TL;DR: radios are great for focus, my project that i sunk the majority of the week into flopped (and i hate watercolour now), go to the ICA in boston if you get the chance, and i have 3 new dollfies. :3
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Good to hear that you're okay, Kari! *hugz*  We all missed you!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

@Kari: Good to have you back ^_^

So, I'm about to start work on that eMachines desktop. It's a slow day so far, so why not pass the time tinkering with something?

Chocofreak13

@redium: good to be back. :3

so i have nog and crab rangoon, and there are kittens on tv. >:3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I came up with a great idea; one that actually tops my idea of "anime convention on a nice boat"

My parents can't figure out what they want to get me for Christmas, so I came up with the idea of suggesting that they can give me some money to be added to my "adventure fund", so I can take an epic adventure within the next few months. Hey; they're going to Florida in February, so no reason why I can't save my money and take a journey of my own.