Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: zjhentohlauedy on October 12, 2011, 12:41:21 AM
well you did summon me so i guess i'm reborn?

So I'm a miracle worker then. XD

Today the checkerboard socks and arm warmers I ordered arrived. They look great! But now I have to find something to wear them with. ^^;

And at this consignment store that dad was shopping for furniture at, I found a neat old cold-weather Army jacket for $5. It's a bit loose on me, but that's probably a good thing for winter-wear.

NejinOniwa

So I'm 21 now. Another year of chaos awaits. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

Congratulations Nej, enjoy yourself in a suitable fashion.

Chocofreak13

@bella: oooo, jealous. sounds like an epic coat. >:3
also, get one of these and wear them together! >:3
@nej: return to states
gather floozies
go clubbing
become famous
rise to power then crash and burn ending up with a half drunk whiskey bottle in a gutter in the course of one day
??????????
PROFIT!!!!
click to make it bigger

SleepyD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on October 12, 2011, 12:01:32 PM
welcome back zen! ^^

@dan: oh jeez, feel better. take some pepto. :[
also, i hope atlus isn't going downhill. any company that can make a childhood favourite such as Thousand Arms deserves to stay alive and not suck. =p

@pentium: i was forcing cookies on my classmates earlier. :3

Hey, someone that played Thousand Arms~ :D

(well, technically, Red Company (now Red Entertainment) made that, and Atlus just published it here)

Chocofreak13

ahhh. i always liked the red company advertisement better, lol. xD (wonder what else they've made?)
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

Thousand arms! cuz having beautiful women makes you better at your craft D8
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

oh hell yes! the more the better!
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

It seems quite big names in computer technology pass away this month. This time it was Dennis Ritchie's turn. ._.

Paul

:O I'm shocked now that the local media didn't bring ANYTHING,I just got the news here.
This is also a really sad loss IMO.... without him there would be no UNIX and no C :/

Bella

Quote from: Pitkin on October 13, 2011, 10:53:05 AM
It seems quite big names in computer technology pass away this month. This time it was Dennis Ritchie's turn. ._.

Holy fuck. I was just thinking that I'd probably be a lot more depressed when the creators of Unix went, then when Steve Jobs passed. : (

First Ken Olsen, then Jobs, then dmr? This is the worse year ever for computer industry people I admire.

Red-Machine

I hope Bill Gates doesn't kick the bucket...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Afaik, he's pretty safe and sound. No illnesses and not very old.

ALSO PRESENT REPORT: AMONG OTHER THINGS, 4 JIGGABYTES OF RAM AN A NEW PAIR OF HEADPHONES. FUCK YEAH!

Bella

Fernando Corbato (or... any of the surviving Multics team, there are hundreds of them) would be wise not to not undertake any dangerous activities this month... -v-;;

Having a good b'day, Nej?

NejinOniwa

It turned out quite decent from start to end. ^^