Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Good news, everyone! This is the sort of thing that warrants a double post

I actually did the impossible earlier; I talked my boss into my idea for a schedule shift, if only temporary to test the waters. Starting next Monday, I'll be working from 1PM to 6PM; which moves me to a time where I can knock down a lot more equipment (That's when most patients are sent home), while getting weekday mornings free and keeping my nights.

I feel awesome right now

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dr. Kraus

Got back from Ann Arbor yesterday, got a lovely new Michigan-U Hat

Going to Michigan college meeting on the 18th, planning on applying to them after all.

gotta concentrate on getting nothing but A's and B's this year along with SAT, PSSA, and Blue Books (Something only my High school in the entire country does -.-) which are a pain but I can get done.

Currently getting prepared for PSAT (Practice SAT) and Blue Books.

Need to score around:
Critical Reading: 610
Mathematics: 660
Writing: 640

Due to slacking in both 9th and a little less in 10th grade my current GPA is a pitiful 2.4 which can get up to around a 3.0 if I get nothing but A's and maybe a few B's here and there along the way.

So just so you guys know, I won't be around that often anymore due to all of this but I'll pop in every once and a while like I am now just to see whats up! 

Nichi

Sounds good, Kraus. Godspeed *salutes*

stewartsage

Miiiiiiiiiichigan!  Do it bro!

Nichi

Well, my morning was interesting. I left my desktop on overnight in sleep mode, since I didn't feel like waiting for AT4W to finish loading again today. Things went as they usually do when I do this...until about 3AM; when the following happened:

Quote2k-tan the Desktop: (Suddenly turns back on, as if to say "You wanted to watch AT4W before work, right? Here's your chance")
Penti: Dammit 2k. Go back to sleep; it's 3AM

2k seems to think she's my old rabbit...

Dr. Kraus

Chocofreak13

@kraus: do your best, and get a good breakfast before test day. ^^ (don't forget to bring snacks too!)
@pentium: kind of like how i have to prop up a small box in front of my cable box in order to sleep at night. if i turn it off, i have to reset the whole tv. :\

today was RAAAAINNNMAGEDDDONNNN. woke to the sound of thor himself punching my yard.
on the upside, it cleared up as i got to boston, so the day was otherwise uneventful. though the way home sucked since this *ahem* round lady insisted on sitting next to me, but it got better when i realized the guy sitting in front of me was coding on the commute home. he was making an application for the kindle called Kanji Refresh. (it appears to do just that, refresh japanese speakers on their kanji.) i told him i thought it looked nice, and he said he was impressed that i knew it was for the kindle (though i admitted i just saw it when he was testing the program).

i'm also eating a delicious steak (and i HATE steak!!), and i've come up with a new hairstyle! ^^
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU HATE STEAK, WOMAN
THIS IS FUCKING HERESY AGAINST THE DIETIES!

stewartsage

What the Swede screamed.

Also: I got mistaken for Kari the other day.

Nichi

How can someone get Stew and Kari mixed up? I'm confused...
However, maybe this is fuel for a new OSC-related WMG? I have a decent number of them built up so far

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on October 05, 2011, 04:34:51 AM
What the Swede screamed.

Also: I got mistaken for Kari the other day.

Thirded, though i do avoid bone-in steaks since they're generally too difficult for me to cut up/eat/process. I love cube steak and steak tips though. 

How did that happen Stew?

NejinOniwa

REINDEER STEAK IS SUPREMACY

Pitkin

I am and am not a fan of steaks. They're the most commonly disappointing thing in a restaurant regarding price, but my father used to make really good ones at our summer cottage. ^^

Nichi

Steak can be good, depending on the cut and how it's prepared. If the meat is tough and steak sauce is required to give it flavor, than there's something wrong; a good steak is supposed to be tender and flavorful

Well, remember the nice smart phone I paid $100 for? It pretty much died earlier (I can still take pictures, surf the internet, and make calls. Since I can't receive them anymore, on top of being unable to do anything with text messages, makes the phone useless), but I bought a new one to replace it (A more basic model...with actual buttons! No more pressing on the screen over the 5 and hoping it doesn't decide you pressed 7 instead!)

Note to self; stick with cheap phones from now on. After all, the Tracfone I bought for $10 ages ago is still fully working aside from it's worn-down battery