Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

You have my full support in that endeavor, Kari-chan.

Especially if you include lots of thrash and death metal.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

i realized over the course of the past 2 days that i have alot more thrash, metal, and hard rock than i thought. mainly just singles, but i have korn, one ok rock, papa roach, offspring, atreyu, avenged sevenfold, three days grace, etc. :3

come to think of it, there was an old song that i used to hear on the radio all the time that i loved. i'm gonna go download it. ^^
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

C'mon put on some Megadeth or Slayer.  Better yet, something new like Municipal Waste or Warbringer.

Thrash.

Chocofreak13

i might have slayer. dunno if i do.

and i think he was criticizing anything that could fall into that genre, so i think i'm ok. :3
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Haha, okay.  Well as long as you're not letting him ruin your fun xD.

NejinOniwa

Quoteperhaps ask the teacher
THAT'S THE THING. The guy responsible for the test wasn't even a fucking teacher, he was a CARETAKER. And he had no clue whatsofuckingever as to what to do. I raged so bloody hard. -__-

As for metal. Put on some Ensiferum or something.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

I'm feeling a lot better today...but not up to 100% yet; I went to work, but after about an hour or so, I began feeling really dizzy. Thankfully, they let me go home; I felt like I was about to pass out.

@Choco: I approve of the playlist you're making *thumbs up*

On the subject of Magic School Bus: I loved that show as a kid. Easily one of my favorites from that era

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on September 14, 2011, 08:45:26 PM
Remember when TLC had The Magic Schoolbus?  That show was bitchin'

I do! Back in the good old days when TLC was vaguely educational and not trying to be some sort of TV "freak show". >_<

I know it's pretty immature to become all weirded-out and paranoid because of a relative's post on Facebook; but I am. :/

Nichi

Guess what, guys? I just heard back about the GED and...I passed! Woo! As for the scores, I got the minimum to pass on math, but I had near perfect grades on everything else...except science; I got a perfect grade on it *two thumbs up*

Now, I can finally move onto Phase 2 of my master plan; getting a better job

Bella

Woohoo, congrats Pentium! ^^b

I have a credit card now.... yeaah....

Pitkin

Congratulations, PentiumMMX! :D

Chocofreak13

*applause*

@bella: why? :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Thanks, guys! ^_^

Now, to begin job hunting. The sooner I'm away from the hospital, and that idiot I work for, the better...

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

I'm so happy for you, Pent.  I really hope you find someplace you'll be happier to work.