Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

@Genpop: Thanks everyone, things are going well enough here. Every day I work on cleaning up the place a little more, hopefully i can make it a comfortable place to stay while the house is finished being built...

@Paul: Good luck! *crosses fingers*

@IDK: I'm pretty sure I know what episode you're talking about, I saw an ad for it...

Chocofreak13

what episode is ittttttt------- ><;
click to make it bigger

Paul

Aw, no touchpad for me :/

Though I DID get a limited edition DSi bundled with Pokemon black for 96 bucks... which seems quite a good deal IMO :D

Chocofreak13

sorry to hear that, but at least you still got something nice. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on September 09, 2011, 02:59:33 PM

I think he's referring to an episode where a pregnant woman's husband is transsexual.

Nichi

Damn I hate how slow UPS is. I think he hear their truck pulling up outside, but it's not

Dr. Kraus

I hate USPS' speed, I NEED MY NIBS

Bella

Nibs? For tablet pen, you mean?

My dog just ate a piece of popcorn... so cute. >3>

Nichi

Huzzah! My battery has arrived!

Now, once it's done charging, I'll test it out. Asagi will have double the power

Chocofreak13

Quote from: Bella on September 09, 2011, 05:02:38 PM
Quote from: Chocofreak13 on September 09, 2011, 02:59:33 PM

I think he's referring to an episode where a pregnant woman's husband is transsexual.

what's the issue....? was that so hard to say?

oh, btw. i'm on speedy right now.
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Nichi

Well, I'm once more stuck with the duty of driving my sister around, because her truck is currently dead in the front yard. Hopefully, dad will get it working again soon...

Chocofreak13

yeesh. sorry to hear that, man. :[
click to make it bigger

Bella

Went yardsaling today, since there's a townwide yard sale going on.

Got a non-working but intact 1955(?) Smith Corona Galaxie Twelve portable typewriter in case ($1), 1970s Polaroid Land Camera 420 and Kodak Pocket Instamatic 20 in original packaging and an ankh necklace ($6), another vintage camera ($1), two sets of beaded earrings ($1), some beading supplies ($0.50), a C64 joystick ($0.25), vintage postcards from Cape Cod ($2), seven books from various sellers ($2.70) and a stack of Mechanix Illustrated magazines from 1953-55 ($2). Aside from the getting terribly lost in suburban Plymouth and having to navigate through some very hairy driving situations (what with all the pedestrians, lookie-loos and cars darting in and out of driveways and traffic) and my eventual horrible headache, it was a pretty good day; and I met two other collectors of typewriters (including another woman who's hunting for an early Selectric).

Now I have to hide all this booty/make it blend in with the rest of my collection before the family notices it and yells at me for bringing more "junk" home at a time like this. Dx

Paul

You've got a Smith Corona Galaxie?!? Here even the non-working ones usually can't be had for at least 150€. Vintage cameras are nice too <3

I just ate pizza and now am continuing my Special Field Paper about a well-known American author (John Irving, if someone's interested). Also I found out that the currently most valuable game for the DS (Electroplankton) is in my possession :3