Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

After the war is over I gotta buy a new keyborad (F5 is being tortured) :D

Chocofreak13

i need new headphones.....

BADLY......
click to make it bigger

Paul

MIght I recommend the AKG K240? Brilliant sound. (but get the velour earpads with them, are a lot more comfortable that way, like big cozy earwarmers :3)
If you want in-ears the Sennheiser IE6 are my weapon of choice. (for maximum comfort use Comply t500 tips).

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

um.....

price range is under 40 bucks
style preference is like the skullcandy hesh
must be sold in US stores (and no stores devoted solely to headphones, gotta be available in best buy or whatever)
click to make it bigger

Paul

The AKG K240 maybe?

I ttried Koss in-ears... returned them for my IE6 since they were so f****** big and didn't fit in my ears.

NejinOniwa

In-ears suck anyway. Portapro ftw~

Paul

QuoteIn-ears suck anyway

Nah, they don't IMO. Some people don't like the feeling of having something in their ear but with in-ears you can also get an incredible sound quality (especially with custom in-ears, shaped to fit your ear (but I haven't had a chance to test those since they are EXPENSIVE)).

But I agree, the portapro is an excellent on-ear. Still like my K240 better though. Guess it's a matter of taste :)

Chocofreak13

i hate earbuds and the like. i find them uncomfortable, never mind the fact that i leave my music turned up all the way.
click to make it bigger

Paul

Shop is already breaking down (and the sale hasn't even started yet) ^^

Nichi

On the subject of headphones: As everybody else has said, earbuds suck. I ditched the cheap pair my iPod came with, which started dieing on me after barely 15 minutes of use, in favor of a pair of Koss over-the-ear headphones a friend gave me. They may not be stylish, but they are comfortable and kick ass

NejinOniwa

Iknowright? Portapro's ftw.

Also: I WILL HAVE TO START STUDYING MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF MATH RIGHT NOW. I KINDA MAD.

Chocofreak13

enjoy your numerals and formulas. remember pemdas.

as for headphones, i've been sticking to the skullcandy brand for years, but i tend to go through a pair every 6 months due to thin cables. ^^;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Nejin: You'll do fine on the math, I'm sure of it *thumbs up*

In other news, my copy of Disgaea 4 has arrived; finally getting my reward for that bet against my sister earlier in the year. Expect pics of it later...once I finish planning out how to get to my PS3 through the mountain of junk my mom piled up...

Bella

Day from hell (or close to), 'nuff said.

I'm seriously panicking about going back "home" tomorrow, even if the carpets have been pulled up and is being "dried out" as we speak. :/