Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

You know, I forgot today was a holiday, because I still have to go into work...

Chocofreak13

sorry to hear that. :\

we're having a barbecue. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, I'm off work now, although I missed out on the stuff my dad barbecued while it was fresh. But hey; leftovers for supper

Bella

I'm probably gonna be moving BACK into the House of PTSD-Inducing Memories and Sogginess in a day or two; I really don't know if you'll hear much from me, since I'm not sure the cable (or I should say, internet) is working over there. :/

I mean, we still get cable TV, but my modem was either damaged in the flood, or isn't getting any data signals. ><

Chocofreak13

sorry to hear that, dear~
have stew update your status, then.
click to make it bigger

Paul

Eating noodles with chili. Simple but pretty tasty :3

Bells: what about mobile internet?

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Paul on September 05, 2011, 02:39:51 PM
Bells: what about mobile internet?

I don't have a smartphone.... and I really don't want to go through the trouble of signing up with a cellphone provider that offers data services, when I might be in the new house (and have cable/internet) fairly "soon". :/

Nichi

Well, I learned some stuff today, after experimenting with some ideas taken from the discussion on shaving in /Member Pictures Thread:

- Soap helps with shaving. It keeps the razor from dragging, resulting in razorburn
- In addition to the above, using as little pressure as possible makes it more comfortable while still providing the same results (Why didn't I think of this sooner?)
- Shaving one's legs is a pain in the ass. Some areas are just as bad as the neck when shaving, because you can't see it very well; ending up with missed spots

Chocofreak13

you're bound to miss a spot when shaving. if you notice it later, you shave it later. other than that, i rely on my sense of touch and the fact that i'm as flexible as a circus performer. :\

@bella: plans are so expensive, too. even the prepaid smartphone that boost advertises is expensive. ><;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Even with those few spots I missed, it does feel nice not feeling like an ape. Which, I can shave my facial hair pretty well without a mirror, using just water with the blade; getting about 99.99% of hair in one go

Which, when shaving my legs earlier, I learned that I could bend in ways I didn't think I could; which made some spots easier to get to than I though they would be

Chocofreak13

good for you for figuring out you can bend. ^^ and not being all hairy is nice, right? i hate it when i haven't shaved in awhile. ><;

earlier, i figured out that i can bring my foot over my stomach while standing! whoo flexibility! >:3
click to make it bigger

Paul

The Touchpad-madness continues! (German store has 1300 of them and is selling them this morning (but we don't know when exactly). Problem: there's 1300 available and EIGHTY-SIX THOUSAND people want one. (That's why I went up now at 5 AM)

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger