Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

http://www.tokyokid.com/

there's the site, though they lack alot in specifics, and i don't think they do online orders.

also, i'll try to head back and photograph everything i can in detail, but anything over 15 bucks that you want me to get, i'll ask you to send me the money beforehand. (sorry, but most of the stuff there ain't cheap.)

other than that, i start in tminus 5 days, talked to an old high school teacher today about returning to anime club and she was very receptive, and i managed to reorganize my dish cabinet so that the only thing i couldn't fit in there is the tea set my cousin gave me for christmas (i forgot how many mugs and dishes and bowls i had @__@; also found all 3 of my rice bowls in the course of it). also, maybe it's just that she's tired again, but my mum is being difficult about getting the groceries for the week. >:\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I think I just blinded a moth. -w-;;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

the fuck? is this anything like when my sis's boyfriend punched a butterfly at 50 mph?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Lemme just put it like this...
Flash was super effective against that Butterfree.

AND I AIN'T EVEN MAD

Chocofreak13

butterfrees are butterflies, not moths. :3

also, loving the new sig and avi. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Confound these ponies, I am nearly driven to attempt coloring my hair rainbow

Chocofreak13

i'd be pissed if you tried, since 1. dying naturally blonde hair is a no-no and 2. multicolour dye jobs are extremely hard to pull off (i tried and failed once).

:\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

IKR? Rule #1 hasn't been broken yet, and I'm not THAT keen on doing it...

Then again, spray dyes don't count, and are easier to work with (if less long-term), so that would be a possible answer...

RAINBOW OVERLORD, WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE

Chocofreak13

if you do spray-dye, make sure to OVERLOAD as to get the proper colour (since they tend to be wimpy) and get pics. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

pix WILL be provided.

Also in labcoat.

It WILL be fabulous.

svx

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Rainbow Labcoat Dashing Brony Overlord CAN YOU SPELL IT