Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 16, 2011, 11:26:59 PM
@bella: if there happens to be a stew here, i propose we feed him northern food, stuff that isn't deep-fried butter on sticks. :3

HELL YEAAAAAH.

We will eat Johnny Cakes and clam fritters and stuffed quahogs, ginger ale imported from Chelmsford, chowdah (Rhode Island and New England), baked beans, Portugese sweet bread and chorizo, lobstaaaaah, food that should never have maple syrup put on it but do and tastes delicious because of it, and boiled dinners that have been grossly overseasoned with sage and parsley 'cause we love that shit in New England.

And we'll have to take him to an authentic New England Dunkin' Donuts and 99 Restaurant too! It's a part of our cultural heritage!

Quote from: stewartsage on August 17, 2011, 12:00:33 AMThere will be no punching of people eating oddly fried food.  Since I still want fried ice cream.

Annnnnd we'll have to go to that killer Thai place and get you some fried ice cream too. ^.^

Quote from: stewartsage on August 17, 2011, 12:00:33 AMNortheast. Gotcha.

GOOD. @_________________@

Chocofreak13

if we're getting any sort of ice cream, it will either be of the homemade or mochi variety. :\

also, you can treat him to that then, since the only things i might like off that list would be the ginger ale and possibly the sweet bread. ^^;

i'll just have to take him to the castle and apple picking, then. :3 (that means visit in the fall when they're nice and ripe)
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

We still have to do that ENTIRE AMERIOSC IMPORT TO VIKINGLAND sometime... >_>

Also, I CAUGHT SICK. Damn you little sister and your deficit immune system that gives in to anything and spreads it on like likes on facebook! >:[
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 17, 2011, 12:02:21 AM
since if you went to the northwest, you'd end up in toki and captbrendan's country. :\

If you go south, you'll be in the general area of me and...well, I think I'm pretty much the only OSCer in Texas. I'm stranded out here, guys

NejinOniwa

Poasting from Delta. FEELSGOODMAN ;W;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

Posting from new workshop PC.  Single cores suck, so happy to be on a dual-core right now.  The old one was choking on YouTube.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Paul

Posting from new ThinkPad <3
Just went on a 3h motorcycle trip with dad -> great fun :)

Also I now have OpenVMS installed on DECA (her name should have been DECATHLON but the installer somehow abbreviated it) and feel like I'm some sort of computer illiterate noob. VMS is ...different indeed.

Chocofreak13

posting from a thinkpad!

FINALLY planning my lunches for the semester, feelsgoodman. now i just need to decide what goes where. :\

@pentium: you're the only one in texas, but i think svx mentioned once he was from missouri or something. :\ so at least you're not alone in the south.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'm back from the funeral and other assorted things in that area. It was too damn hot, since I spent most of the day standing outside, and feeling out of place the entire time because I didn't know who anybody was, nor did they know who I was. If it wasn't for getting the info on the GED afterward, today would have been a waste of my day off.

I almost wish I had just gone to work today instead of that funeral, if only for the air conditioning

Chocofreak13

:\ at least you found about the GED. what'd you learn, anyway?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It's held every Thursday and is pretty much an all day thing, although I first have to go up there a few days before to register. So, I'll likely get everything ready and go for it within then next two weeks

Also, another thing about why today pretty much sucked: the CD I just bought (Operation: Mindcrime, by Queensryche) is so beat-to-hell that it doesn't look like it'll play properly at all.

Chocofreak13

that sucks. i remember when i was younger i had a cd repair kit, and once it was used up i really missed it (but by that time the store had stopped selling it ><; )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

This disc, sadly, is too far gone for a CD repair kit to help; it has very large, noticeable top layer scratches, which is the death sentence for a CD. Now, to call up that store later to figure out what their return policy is on things like that...

Red-Machine

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 17, 2011, 06:23:30 PM
that sucks. i remember when i was younger i had a cd repair kit, and once it was used up i really missed it (but by that time the store had stopped selling it ><; )

I have one of those, but it's useless.  Never fixed anything.  Bloody con if you ask me.

Though I still find myself using every time I have a scratched disk...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

if they sold it to you scratched, then they don't have much choice, do they?
if they don't accept returns, at least make a big stink about it. :\
@red: it helped me :\ (not big scratches, but it worked really nice otherwise)
click to make it bigger