Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

@bella: i can feel the colour leave my face as i see that monstrosity.
@alex: HOW DID YOU FIND THAT
also i'll have to work on your pony after, since i didn't consider you 'active' when i drew them (active = posted within the past week or two)
@pentium: *is slightly jealous*
(enjoy it, though. it looked cool online ^^)

in case you haven't read yet, due to pages taking 10 minutes to load in opera, i switched tanky back to her native IE5. she seems alot happier, and if i could i'd open multiple tabs to celebrate. ^^
next, i wanna see if flele will run on 98 (doubt it, but i'd like to check). :3

EDIT: flele doesn't work on anything lower than 2k......so i did a google search for 'desktop mascot music player windows 98' and the 4th link to come up was about the os-tans. >w<
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Try Firefox 2.0.20.  Firefox runs great on the old 95 laptop I have.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

I'll second using Firefox, or at the very least, upgrade to IE6. Preferably the former

EDIT:
Also, I found something on eBay I think some of you would want. I'd buy one myself, but it's hard to replace my digital wristwatch; which is practically my sonic screwdriver

Chocofreak13

this......could make me start wearing a watch. plus, the price isn't bad, and there's 10 of them.

thanks for the reccomend, dude. i'm gonna pick one up. :3

EDIT: i kinda lawl'd when i saw a news report tonight about how GB is asking for Boston's help in quelling the riots.

aw, does the big bad motherland need our help again? xD
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Nah, we got them sorted now.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

sellers on ebay hardly ever make money.

Chocofreak13

not unless they do it for a living. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 11, 2011, 10:47:43 PM
EDIT: i kinda lawl'd when i saw a news report tonight about how GB is asking for Boston's help in quelling the riots.

aw, does the big bad motherland need our help again? xD

Epic Win.

Even if I'm not sure how well a police force that's used to breaking up drunken celebratory "riots" after sports championships could handle the real deal.

Nichi

Taking advantage of special offers Gamestop had going, along with the fact that Marvel vs. Capcom 3 still gets decent trade-in value (Since the updated edition, with Phoenix Wright and other new characters, isn't out yet), I now have myself a 3DS; trading in my DSi for it.

The only thing I'm let down by is that I can't attach a wrist strap to it; preventing me from using the legacy wrist strap, which has been on every DS I've owned since my original electric blue one, back in '06. Still, being able to play Ocarina of Time on the go without using emulators on Asagi is well worth it, plus there are some stuff coming out later I'd want.

NejinOniwa

So.
By 1300 hours tomorrow (on the 13th, too) I will officially have a sister-in-law.

I hereby raise a toast. To what, you can decide for yourselves. But I do it because I anticipate I won't be able to do so tomorrow, because I'll be busy being stuck in a fucking church, then busy eating and dilly-dallying with noobish tech stuff, and then busy avoiding or getting dragged into the heart of the PARTY.

So. As we say in swedish. Skål.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

A toast to toast!

*Noms a piece of toast*

stewartsage

Have fun Nej!

So I have two days of work to go.  My grandparents came to visit today.  Yeah.  So tired.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on August 12, 2011, 07:30:05 PM
Have fun Nej!

So I have two days of work to go.  My grandparents came to visit today.  Yeah.  So tired.

That's all? :o

Dr. Kraus

Congrats Nej, Hail Caesar!