Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

it was actually more around $150. :\

and, yeah. water country next time.

SO GUIZE THERE'S THIS HOT NEW ITEM I MUST HAVE AND IN THE EVENT MY MUM CAN'T HELP CAN SOMEONE HELP A BROTHER OUT.

if it weren't for sailor moon, i never would have met you guys.....

click to make it bigger

Nichi

I have more than enough in my PayPal right now, so I can place a bid later on if your mom can't

Chocofreak13

;v; if push comes to shove, i'll send you a money order.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

AND NO KARI WOULD BE NO FUN

Red-Machine

Quote from: NejinOniwa on July 31, 2011, 07:09:40 PM
Xanatos Gambit?

No, I found that one and the description didn't match.  Unless it had undergone a massive rewrite.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Paul

So... the M-Audio Axiom and the Thinkpad came on Friday... really satisfied with those two.

I'm also trying to learn playing piano with the help of a friend who's been playing since 11 years... so I went to him on saturday, we talked about the basics (due to me already playing guitar the notation wasn't so hard to understand), he showed me the C-Major scale and then he gave me the first song to learn...
It's Ai from Higurashi... upon discovering that I was all like "OMG I should play that?!"... but I'm practising it now :D

Nichi

Today got off to a good start, although now it's not so great. I'm tired of how I keep getting off work early; it's nice every now and then, but after getting off early for almost a week straight, due to a lack of things to do, it makes me feel like I'm wasting my time

Chocofreak13

@pentium: maybe you should look for another part time job? might help fill your days a bit. either that, or maybe start some vigorous studying for the GED test. :3
@stew: INDEED
@paul: try to learn the chords early. that's what we did in my piano class, and it made it a bit easier in the long run. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I have a feeling if I where to get a 2nd part time job, the main one will start to pick up again. So, I'll just focus on getting my GED and landing a much better job; hopefully with the same hours, but with more stuff to do and benefits like paid time off (Which would make taking an epic journey a lot less painful on the wallet).

Thus, I'm focusing on the GED at the moment

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Yes!  Education is the future or something equally motivating.

Chocofreak13

something something something dark side! ^^
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

For lulz, graphics card is now overclocked. No danger, as the system handles it easily according to AMD's own program for monitoring the card. Highest I've seen it go is 71C, while its design specs state it can sit on 92C safely, significantly higher.

Now it's not just overkill, it's pushed beyond overkill.
(hilarious overclocking a graphics card is easier than getting windows to boot from a cd)

Chocofreak13

if you can run WoW, photoshop, AND youtube at the same time, w/o lag, i'll be impressed, lol.
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 02, 2011, 09:06:27 AM
if you can run WoW, photoshop, AND youtube at the same time, w/o lag, i'll be impressed, lol.

You rang?
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!