Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krizonar

think about it... think about it, OH! because he's crazy  8)

I OFFERED HER CHOCOLATE AND SHE SAID NO, SHE WAS GOOD  >:(

Acher13

WHY AM I TYPING IN ALL CAPS?? lol

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

FIREWORKS FOR EVERYBODY!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

*Gives Kriz a cookie*

In my experience, cookies always make people feel better

Red-Machine

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 28, 2011, 12:34:02 AM
why are you happy

you're creeping me out a bit o__o;

He's not.  He's deluding himself to avoid the depression.

Either that or he's already depressed and gone insane.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

EITHER WAY, IT'S SCARING ME SLIGHTLY. IT'S NOT HEALTHY

I WAS GOING TO POST SOMETHING HERE.....BUT I FORGOT

SORRY
click to make it bigger

Bella

Lol, netizens and your silly silly assumption that writing a colon followed by a parentheses - " :) " - makes a person happy. -________-;;;

I'm really sorry to hear this, Kriz. I have no idea what you must be going through....

Chocofreak13

THE HEALING PROCESS BEGINS ONCE THE WOUND IS INFLICTED
YOU'LL BE ALRIGHT
BUT DON'T LINGER, THAT MAKES IT WORSE
click to make it bigger

Paul

I kind of understand how you feel, Kriz (I don't say I'll fully understand cause nobody can ever fully comprehend what's going on inside another person) and I think I can relate pretty well (same thing happened to me a few times, though my relationships were nowhere as far as yours seemed to be). I also know that it probably hurts like hell, but eventually that hurt will grow weaker and weaker.
Best wishes to you, and I hope that you'll soon find someone even better than her.

Bella

A year ago I probably would have been on the "don't-let-a-girl-get-you-down-in-the-dumps / other fish in the sea bandwagon", but a relationship has pretty thoroughly changed my point of view. It would be hypocritical of me to say either one now, since I wouldn't be able to move on if the same happened to me.

I partially blame it on my bordering-on-asexuality-demisexuality and aromanticism - in my "normal" state I don't get (romantic/sexual) crushes, don't find people attractive in more than an aesthetic sense and don't want romantic companionship or any such relationship, which means I don't look for potential companions or accept come-ons from people. But I can feel attraction in the same way than any other non-asexual person can - physically and romantically - though unlike non-asexual people it's not a sex, gender, or type of people I'm attracted to. While I have no "type", it takes an existing friendship, an extremely special combination of mental, emotional and physical traits AND a certain I-don't-know-what to make fall for a person. So far, about 4 people have been able to, and I've only gotten past the "crush" stage with one.

So in my case, yes, I do know that if I mess something up I might not get (or want) another chance.

Yet it's not limited to romantic relationships - I've been "dumped" by a fair (read: large) number of friends, and while I can look back and agree that I'm better off without most of those people, there are a few who I'm still really hurt over, even after a number of years.

Chocofreak13

I'VE BEEN DUMPED NUMEROUS TIMES
AND DUMPED PEOPLE 3 TIMES
ON BOTH ENDS, IT HURTS, BUT IT'S BETTER TO MAKE A CLEAN BREAK, LIKE A BAND-AID RIP

TAKE, FOR INSTANCE, WHEN I DUMPED AN EX-BOYFRIEND NAMED WILL
IT WAS AN INTERNET RELATIONSHIP, AND I WASN'T SATISFIED JUST PRETENDING TO HUG AND WHAT NOT
BY THE END, I WAS ONLY WITH HIM OUT OF PITY, SINCE HE SEEMED TO BE SO ALONE
I FIGURED THAT WASN'T FAIR TO HIM, TO ONLY BE WITH HIM OUT OF PITY
SO I DUMPED HIM AND CUT OFF ALL CONTACT
SINCE IT WAS BETTER THAN DRAGGING IT OUT

I CAN TELL YOU FROM EXPERIENCE THAT AFTER BEING DUMPED, IT WAS MUCH LESS PAINFUL TO JUST CUT OFF THE DYING LIMB
WHEN YOU LINGER AND CLING AND PRETEND THAT EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE OK, YOU ONLY PROLONG YOUR PAIN
WHEN BAD THINGS HAPPEN, YOU NEED TO FACE THEM AND OVERCOME THEM, INSTEAD OF HIDING OR IGNORING THEM
IT IS ONLY IN THIS WAY IN WHICH WE CAN SURVIVE

IF SHE DUMPED YOU, MOVE ON. MAYBE YOU CAN BE FRIENDS, BUT IF SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU IN A ROMANTIC WAY, YOU NEED TO ACCEPT THAT
click to make it bigger

Nichi

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

Because today is apparently all-caps day, I had to say that...

Dr. Kraus

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS