Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Fufufu,... Codi's happy again....  ^.^

*pauses*

Electric fence, eh....?  Ã,¬vÃ,¬
Hmm..........

*starts pondering next wacky scheme*

NewYinzer

It looks like things are back to normal here. Glad you got your voice back, Codi. It looks my work here is done.

*rides off into the sunset on a cow"

panda

C-Chan

Yeah, he popped in briefly on Friday.  ^__^

Said he had massive jet lag, though.... -_-

panda

wouldn't it be boat lag?

didn't he come by boat?

C-Chan

27 hour jet lag he said,... but wow, I can only imagine how that'd translate into boat hours...  @___@;

*looks at world map*
*does quick calculations*

*swoons*  X_X

Oh well,... in any case, the Captain can fill us in on the details when he pops back in again.  ^v^

NewYinzer

He probably took a C-130 to Frankfurt, then another flight from Frankfurt to a hub, then from that hub to wherever he lives.

CaptBrenden

QuoteQuote from : SleepyD

QuoteWe Do need a plauge, not a war (kills off too many good people), but a plauge that would spread fast, and perferable through sexual intercorse.

haha, I wonder what would happen afterwards... Would there be a desire in non-stupid people to fill in the gap left by the death of many stupid people?

lol, ok... maybe the 14 or so hours sitting on a Boeing 747-400 got to my head.

back home in LA, and back to my DSL connection. yay

Bah, I did a 27 hour flight, and I flew into March AFB, and i came back to Dial Up aol, curses!!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NewYinzer

Wow. All the way from Fallujah to California.

CaptBrenden

yes.  well kuwait.  we went from falluja to so airbase in iraq, stayed there 2 days, flew to Kuwait, stayed there one day, drove to the airport, stayed another day, got on the flight and flew for 27 flight hours stoping for a couple hours in hungery, irland, canada, indianopolis, and then landing in california
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Yo Captain!

Jet log notwithstanding, have you been reunited with your new Dell yet?  'v'

NewYinzer

QuoteJet log notwithstanding, have you been reunited with your new Dell yet? 'v'

Wow! A new Dell! What have I missed?

SleepyD

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"
Bah, I did a 27 hour flight, and I flew into March AFB, and i came back to Dial Up aol, curses!!

Closest I got to that was a 20 hour flight from LA to Manila, in which 4 of those hours were spent in Honolulu. Something about rechecking all the luggage... bah. terrible.

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"yes. well kuwait. we went from falluja to so airbase in iraq, stayed there 2 days, flew to Kuwait, stayed there one day, drove to the airport, stayed another day, got on the flight and flew for 27 flight hours stoping for a couple hours in hungery, irland, canada, indianopolis, and then landing in california

......and holy crap, that's a lot of stops.

And I shall curse AOL with you. Curse you, AOL!!!

Glad to have you back, Captain.

NewYinzer

QuoteAnd I shall curse AOL with you. Curse you, AOL!!!

I hate AOL too. 46 hours to go. Feel free to take pictures of my temporary avatar. A possible replacement:

[attachment deleted by admin]

rdhdtwns

Indianapolissssss? Why didn't you tell me~? That's only two hours away from where I live. XD I could've come greeted you as XP-tan, hahahah!!!

"Welcome home Capta....." *stumbles, falls over, and goes to sleep* "need... more.. memory...zzzz"

edit: ara indeed x.x stupid board being wonky..
So cute it\'s deadly!