Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

Acher13

wild panda appeared!! must not throw cake... *bites zen*

NejinOniwa

OSC thesis #4 once again proved true - you CANNOT escape /osc/.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

zjhentohlauedy

Lol can't wait to seem some old faces then! DX
My my, aren't you lovely~

Paul

Hmm, my Skype's acting weird :/ can't IM any of my friends, even when I confirm that they are online....

Nichi

This week kicked ass, if only because I never saw my asshole of a boss. He likely took a vacation, but I really hope it's a sign they either fired him or moved him to another department.

Quote from: NejinOniwa on June 24, 2011, 11:32:50 AM
OSC thesis #4 once again proved true - you CANNOT escape /osc/.

So true

Bella

Quote from: Various Ex-OSCers"WE HAVE TO GO BACK!"

Heh, what's up Acher? Long time no see.

Quote from: zjhentohlauedy on June 24, 2011, 11:37:33 AM
Lol can't wait to seem some old faces then! DX

Yeah, I've always wondered what became of Tsubashi, NewYinzer, Alfamile and Kami-Tux, and many of the other once-very active members of the community that just sort of disappeared... : /

Quote from: Paul on June 24, 2011, 01:02:29 PM
Hmm, my Skype's acting weird :/ can't IM any of my friends, even when I confirm that they are online....

Skype is... weird like that sometimes. :\ If I'd seen this earlier I'd have logged in and tried sending you a message. D:

Red-Machine

I miss Kami-Tux.  She used to call me the agent of evil because I had Microsoft qualifications.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Red-Machine on June 24, 2011, 03:56:51 PM
I miss Kami-Tux.  She used to call me the agent of evil because I had Microsoft qualifications.

One of the computer techs at my school is a Linux fanatic, the second he herd I was Microsoft certified he just gave me a look and left -.-

Paul

I like Linux too but I don't have a particular distaste towards windozers.

On a side note, I wanted to post the photos of when I was in the US 10 years ago now, just to discover that someone deleted them :S

Bella

I'm a Hesitant Unix Zealot / Multicsologist / wannabe VMSer who has an unapologetic love of OSX 10.6, and while I dislike Windows itself I harbor no ill will toward Windows users. (Actually, my will is much ill-er when it comes to the hardcore Linux/FOSS evangelists, you know them, the IF YOU DON'T USE FOSS YOU'RE A PART OF THE PROBLEM people. They are fueled by not only a sense of technological superiority [which is probably well-founded] but a certain amount of ideological/political zeal as well.)

However....

Quote from: Red-Machine on June 24, 2011, 03:56:51 PM

Lol... she was doing that in jest, right?

Paul

No problems with closed source here, as long as it's done right. Unices, I think, are really nice (huge AIX & IRIX fan here) and the fact that you can (quite) easily port software from one Unix to another impresses me all the time.

Nichi

I appreciate all OSes*, although I mainly use Windows since I grew up with it; thereby knowing a lot about how it works and how to keep it working well
*Except RedHat 5.2. Give me Ubuntu over that junk any day

Bella

WHAT THE HELL DAD WHY DID YOU BRING ME HOME A GIANT LUNA MOTH?!?!?!?!? *breathes into paper bag*

It's on my stack of Commodores..... ._______________________.;;;;;;

For those who don't know what I'm talking about...

It's the size of a canary. D:

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!