Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svx

@nej  Sometimes I find myself entertaining the thought of what life would be like if I always wore a top hat and a tux. Smoking high class cigars. Packin' a pair of loaded dice. Like a gangster...

Damn...

It feels good to be a gangster

NejinOniwa

The clan's family name is also shared with a certain sicilian mafioso familia.

It feels good to be a gangster MAFIOSO~

And K, I'm not much doubting it, but I'll try to avoid those things more than usual over there, purely because of the fact that if I happened to trigger mah bloodlust buff I'd be fucking deported within not too many hours...yeah.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

@Alex: Nejin is being sarcastic about what puberty and adulthood are like.

The root of many conflicts here is the breakdown of communications, since the only cues a person can rely on when online are visual cues and a working sarcasm detector. Are some people taking things, or how they're worded, the wrong way? I've been to several forums and places, and these pitfalls can happen to anyone.

Or even more simply, is talking about hentai potential internet backdraft material here?

NejinOniwa

The Clan environment is much like 4chan's - everyone's a fucking troll and sarcasm and wit is worse abused than Josef Fritzl's daWAAAIT A SECOND....

Also ALEX UMAD BRO?

NejinOniwa

By the way: I recall that I haven't mentioned the fact that my sister and my clone graduated yesterday.
Parties were had, truck trailers were ridden and danced upon.
Shit was rad.

Now my face looks like the danish flag, sunburned red&white -_-;

Chocofreak13

@nej: no you wouldn't. :\
also, danish face: FAIL!

@aurora: when people are opinionated enough about something, it can turn heated. look at me and bells when we talk politics and the like. :\

SHINY NEW TIME LORD!!
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

Sorry guys; i am just pissed because i owe 230.00 because i bought x8 1.00 dvds and paypal thought it would be funny to hold my money in my account, resulting it to charge a 35.00 overdraft fee.
then a few hours afterwards, ebay's invoice comes out and add 29.00 + a 35.00 overdraft fee.

end result:
i owe about +300.00 in fees for 8 dollars worth of cds.

shit sucks.

Chocofreak13

my sister had something similar to that happen. try calling the company; if you already had the money in your account then it's paypal's fault, and they are supposed to return your money. :\
click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

it was in my paypal; but since i became a new seller, it holds all my paypal money until i sell 100 items with + feedback

Chocofreak13

huh.

that policy just inspired me to never sell anything on ebay.

you should still contest it, since they shouldn't have the right to hold your money when you're BUYING something (since that policy sounds like it should only apply to selling).
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Protip: Don't buy CD's/DVD's/Digital media, TORRENT THEM INSTEAD

Despite its questionability it's laughably less probable to cost you anything more than the bandwidth.

Alex_Reetz

it was blank media

i hate my life.

i deleted Hentai Debate thread BTW

Chocofreak13

srsly. i'm considering torrenting my textbooks if i take a lecture class next semester.

(speaking of which, do you guys think it'd be INSANE of me to attempt a senior class as a 1st semester sophmore?)

@alex:.......why didn't you just go to best buy.....?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

...why the fuck would you buy blanks on fucking eBay instead of at your local hax store?

Demon does not compute. >_>

Alex_Reetz