Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

Yep. Time to hit the hay. See yinz guys dahntahn.

C-Chan

Sweet pic....  ^___^

BTW, in honor of Juzo-kun's latest Linux masterpieces....

Ciao!  ^_~

panda

QuoteQuote from : Darknight_88And for no reason, have a Mecha Musume: ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam

THINK OF THE 56K PEOPLE!!

NewYinzer

QuoteTHINK OF THE 56K PEOPLE!!

You sound like one of those people who scream out during political debates, "will someone please think of the children?".

panda

not really, I'm just saying "please don't post pics in this topic".

For some reson this site takes a looong time to load, so I'd prefer to not have too many images taking up the load time if they don't have to.

NewYinzer

Quotenot really, I'm just saying "please don't post pics in this topic".

For some reson this site takes a looong time to load, so I'd prefer to not have too many images taking up the load time if they don't have to.

Yeah! Post them here:
http://ostan.blackdiam.net/viewtopic.php?t=149

panda

if people are too stupid to find that thread on their own, I don't want them on this fourm.

NewYinzer

Quoteif people are too stupid to find that thread on their own, I don't want them on this fourm.

You'll find out that some people are just stupid...

panda

I know people are stupid.

and its sad that people can get away with being stupid these days. . .

We Do need a plauge, not a war (kills off too many good people), but a plauge that would spread fast, and perferable through sexual intercorse.

SleepyD

QuoteWe Do need a plauge, not a war (kills off too many good people), but a plauge that would spread fast, and perferable through sexual intercorse.

haha, I wonder what would happen afterwards... Would there be a desire in non-stupid people to fill in the gap left by the death of many stupid people?

lol, ok... maybe the 14 or so hours sitting on a Boeing 747-400 got to my head.

back home in LA, and back to my DSL connection. yay

panda

Darknight_88

Quote from: "panda"I know people are stupid.

and its sad that people can get away with being stupid these days. . .

We Do need a plauge, not a war (kills off too many good people), but a plauge that would spread fast, and perferable through sexual intercorse.

"So many people died in our generation, because of starvation wars and things, but now, there are so many people here. Well done. But you know, there's just a few too many now. This world around us can actually be take care of with only a few people. If the people are as great as we are, we can make a more complete world than this one. This is parroting someone's idea, though. Now, It's time for intellect. How can you eliminate the useless people effectively? Biochemical weapons are hard to clean up after. Atomic weapons blow everything away. And so, I found a good plan. Would you like to know? Well, no need to feel rushed. You'll know soon enough, even if you don't want to. But by the time you realize, you'll be in the afterlife. But don't worry, we'll stay behind to make a much better world. Yes, we, the ones who are left"
Ikkyuu Soujun. Read or Die OVA

ugh, that topic just scares me.
*head implodes*

NewYinzer

QuoteWe Do need a plauge, not a war (kills off too many good people), but a plauge that would spread fast, and perferable through sexual intercorse.

If that did happen, people would remain virgins forever, and the human race would be destoyed (Next evil plot, mwahaha).

panda

QuoteQuote from : NewYinzerIf that did happen, people would remain virgins forever, and the human race would be destoyed (Next evil plot, mwahaha).

You don't know how weak people really are.
What about HIV, and the STDs allready out there?
What about (in the US) the "18 or older to have sex" rule? Every one breaks it.
The fact is, you find a decent person per every 10,000.
QuoteQuote from : Darknight_88
Ikkyuu Soujun. Read or Die OVA
never seen/read Read or Die OVA.

NewYinzer

QuoteYou don't know how weak people really are.
What about HIV, and the STDs allready out there?
What about (in the US) the "18 or older to have sex" rule? Every one breaks it.
The fact is, you find a decent person per every 10,000.

Does anyone else have an opinion on this matter?