Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Chibiology, eh....?  Ã,¬vÃ,¬

*embraces Chibiology*

MINE!  I thought of it first!!  ;^0^;

Darknight_88

=O

NewYinzer, I have to congratulate you, you have achieved the most awesome rank evah! Congratulations, now you're a Windows95. Wear that rank with proud.

;010

NewYinzer

Quote=O

NewYinzer, I have to congratulate you, you have achieved the most awesome rank evah! Congratulations, now you're a Windows95. Wear that rank with proud.

Thank you. I now know that if I can make it here, I can make it anywhere.

panda

QuoteQuote from : NewYinzerThank you. I now know that if I can make it here, I can make it anywhere.

. . .

This fourm is accually pretty calm and quite. alot of rules are probibly being broken.

NewYinzer

This fourm is accually pretty calm and quite. alot of rules are probibly being broken.

Yeah...imdb can get ornery too.

C-Chan

*continues to hug Chibiology*  Mine.....  *sqeals*  ^___^

BTW, Darknight.  You're now what they call an "Inu-T", eh?  'v'

panda

please don't use net slang. . .

C-Chan

Net........................ slang...?  '.'

Darknight_88

well, I think the only rule is common sense...I guess common sense isn't really common, eh? xD

We must resist temptation and abide ourselves to post everything offtopic here. Well, at least seems that we're slowly recovering control and starting to keep offtopic to a minimum  ;018

NO!!! I'm not Inu-T!!! T.T
I now have the mighty (second, only after Win95 :D) rank of Windows NT, source for 2k, XP and Vista!!!bow at my awesomeness!!

uh? not net slang? awwww. But we're on the Net =/

panda

QuoteQuote from : C-Chan

Net........................ slang...?  '.'

as in "LOL", "BTW", "ROFL", "s^p", etc.

C-Chan

Well now, after net slang being used on this forum 12,312,367.54 times prior to this, the request seems to have very weak backing.

Sorry.  Rejected...  Ã,¯.Ã,¯
"Dig the jig of the pig...." Ã,¯.Ã,¯

....Oh wait, that was terrible.  Gotta fire those writers....... -__-

NewYinzer

Wait a sec - NT came out in 1994, one year before Win 95 came out. Maybe master Pitkin can change it for him.

C-Chan

Hint hint... The captain has a gazillion posts, yet he's frozen at the Windows 3.1 rank for.... let's just say OBVIOUS reasons.....  -v-

It's up to our dear Windows 95-tan uber fan to seek out that which he seeks.....  ^__^

NewYinzer

QuoteHint hint... The captain has a gazillion posts, yet he's frozen at the Windows 3.1 rank for.... let's just say OBVIOUS reasons..... -v-

It's up to our dear Windows 95-tan uber fan to seek out that which he seeks..... ^__^

I wonder when he's coming back.

Darknight_88

naaa, I guess I'll abide by the common ranks

The captain...well, not sure, but probably he will be here soon, as he's returning from Iraq

Well, Ladies and Gentleman, now its for sure, I'm out for today (must...sleep...bed...zZZZZZ)

And for no reason, have a Mecha Musume: ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam