Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

Quote38 more posts to get even with capt.

He'll be back soon. You better hurry.

panda

he may be the posting king, but he'll never be the posting queen.

Darknight_88

Quote from: "panda"he may be the posting king, but he'll never be the posting queen.
lol, well, I guess you're right...unless some girl signs in and starts a posting spree like this one  ;013

:D

NewYinzer

lol, well, I guess you're right...unless some girl signs in and starts a posting spree like this one

Are there girls on this forum?!?

panda

NewYinzer

Quoteyes.

Who else? (I will not be groping anyone through text, I just wanna know)

panda

As far as I know, rdhdtwns and me.

Darknight_88

btw, we should start to post everything that is offtopic from other threads (aka, the staff section and the news section) and start posting in this thread

QuoteSU-37's are the best (certainly most cost-effective modern avianonics in the world), S-47 Berkut WILL rule (at least when it gets funded properly) and even the Airbus A380 is still puny compared to the extremely well-built Antonov An-225. ^_-
The Sukhois are awesome, I have to accept that, but I have my bet on the F-22 raptor: who needs thrust vectoring for dogfighting when you can just blow 'em from the skies before they can see you? ;)

NewYinzer

QuoteAs far as I know, rdhdtwns and me.

Ah yes. The one who went to otakon. I believe I have surpassed her in the number of posts since then.

C-Chan

*dives in*  Gaaaaaaaaaaah.....  X___x

[worn]  Finally... made it.... all the way,... up to this,.... topic..... x___X

*thud*

Dear GAWDS, you guys post so much.....  X___________x
Can't keep up.....

Oh no.......

*swoons*

NewYinzer

QuoteDear GAWDS, you guys post so much..... X___________x
Can't keep up.....

Yeah. We SURE do.

C-Chan

BTW, Commodore PET-tan is only 3 months younger than Apple II, so they're both 29 years old by now.  ^___^

NewYinzer

QuoteBTW, Commodore PET-tan is only 3 months younger than Apple II, so they're both 29 years old by now. ^___^

Say...how about an Apple II-tan?

C-Chan

In the works.  ^__^

ETA, 2 weeks.

At the very least, she WILL appear in my 3rd pic.  But for the sake of convenience, I'll likely do a chibi first.  ^__^

NewYinzer

QuoteAt the very least, she WILL appear in my 3rd pic. But for the sake of convenience, I'll likely do a chibi first. ^__^

Good. I like your chibi-first ideology. It could be a religion, called chibiology. Just like L. Ron Hubbard once said, "The Best Way To Make Money Is To Start Your Own Religion".