Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex_Reetz

music sucks nowadays.

i would kill Justin B., most rappers, and all Disney singers if i had the chance.

would do the world a favor.

Chocofreak13

well, yes, but killing the teeny-bopper music won't bring the doors back. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I just watched that video. I now see Inspector Gadget breakdancing to Octopus' Garden...what the hell is happening to me!? WAAAAA--

Chocofreak13

did you make that in paint? or is there a generator online?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I made it in Paint...although I'm surprised there isn't a BSOD generator somewhere out there

EDIT: Actually, I just found one

NejinOniwa

An Karanir Thanagor,
Mor Ok Angalor.
Mor Ok Gorum
Pala Ah'm Raval!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Alex_Reetz

beware, i am doodling

Dr. Kraus

Everything back to normal?

Everything back to normal. Awesome.

Chocofreak13

btw,
WE GOTS SNACKS <33333 (finally).

also, considering drawing moar comiks. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

You know, I had a random though while I was at work today: if everybody on this forum came together to form our own version of the A-Team, what jobs would everybody fall under?

Likely, I'd drive the van. After all, vans are cool...except minivans; full-size vans all the way.

Alex_Reetz

spilled super glue all over my hand.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Bella

*simultaneously face-punches Alex and Kraus for high-posting and for making baseless rude comments about their country*

*doesn't stand for drugs or unpatriotic behavior*

Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 27, 2011, 10:09:25 PM
You know, I had a random though while I was at work today: if everybody on this forum came together to form our own version of the A-Team, what jobs would everybody fall under?

Stew and I once talked about the same thing.... I forget what he decided though.... lol.

Chocofreak13

i'd either be the sneaky-person, the disguise person, or the one who just beats the shit out of/shoots EVERYTHING.

not sure if those roles exist.... :\
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

If we were the A-Team, I call being Mr T.

Also, I got a kiss today, my second, apparently we can now kiss and she'll be fine with it.

Pitkin

Yay, drugs and child-hating. This calls for a happy post.

Quote from: Bella on May 27, 2011, 07:36:33 PM
Quote from: NejinOniwa on May 27, 2011, 06:30:23 PM
Aaaand that's why I have babyphobia. Their functions are completely devoid of any sort of reasonable logic.

This. THIS. THIIIIIIIIS.
Quote from: Red-Machine on May 27, 2011, 06:49:15 PM
I want kids someday, but I still hate them.

Two girls would be my preference.

I've tried imagining a future where I have kids... it always ends BADLY. VERY MUCH SO.

I mean the whole Wheee mystical bonding ritual between two people who love each other!!!! part is nice and all, but then you have the bother of pregnancy. Then the bother of birth. Then the bother of having an non-sentient dribbling infant on your hands. Then a toddler. Then a kid. Then obnoxious hormonally-addled teen. THENNNNN you have to send it to college and hope it doesn't piss away your good money. No thanks, I would rather take my time and my money and put it toward actually having fun with my partner. =__________=

Some people can choose to not have children. Some people cannot. In one way or another. :/

Seriously, what's the matter with you people for blaming toddlers for their behaviour? -_-

Quote from: Bella on May 27, 2011, 10:16:10 PM
*simultaneously face-punches Alex and Kraus for high-posting and for making baseless rude comments about their country*

*doesn't stand for drugs or unpatriotic behavior*

Funny, because I cannot stand nationalist/woo-I'm-a-patriot behaviour. Nor whining about completely meaningless things. xP

Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 27, 2011, 10:09:25 PM

To finish my happy post: what is A-Team? I haven't understood any of the pop culture references here for a few days now, so I thought I'd ask instead of google.

TL;DR: I'm pissed off, but lack skills to pick a fight.