Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

I was going to shoot some today, but couldn't as my camera was at home. Case of bad planning.

Expect to see a lot more come autumn, but hopefully I'll get some up sooner.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

well, okay. :3

uguu, i'm hungry ><;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Choco: My only guess at what my boss' problem is, is that he does not like me for some reason; this is emphasized by every time he says "I like you, but..." or, after mentioning something good he said about me when talking to someone else, he usually says "I'm letting you know that I did say that about you". Later in the day, just before I left, he seemed to be all buddy-buddy toward me like nothing ever happened; like maybe he can lure me back into a false sense of security before he tries to pull something again.

Anyway, I bought myself some scrubs when I got off work; which will hopefully mean one less thing they can say about me. I'm going to fight to keep that position until I'm able to get a full-time job; which will further my master plan...

Chocofreak13

jeez. this guy's kind of a bitch isn't he? :\ reminds me of one of my former teachers. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yeah. I preferred the boss I had before him; if I still had that boss, I'd more likely be trying to get the position I'm in at work to be upgraded to full-time instead of moving elsewhere.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

That circle is...well, decent.
A Rozen doujin of them, tl'd for good measure.
And no, it's not H. Notice the "non-h" tag.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

@Choco: It's so tempting; I may not know how to read Japanese, but I have the money in my PayPal right now if I wanted to jump on it...

Chocofreak13

DO IT MAN!! ONE OF US NEEDS TO!!

well, it doesn't look like it's going anywhere, so if you wanna wait i can try to get more work from my grandparents or mom to pay for it (since i'm so close to getting the portable scanner i wanted and this would set me back 15 bucks).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yeah, and maybe I can get one of the scanners I have lying around to work so I can scan it up and share it here.

Of course, there's that Windows 2000 shirt I've wanted to get that's on my watch list...

Dr. Kraus

Times like these when I need a Paypal...

I have two really good scanners as well that need some use...fiddle sticks!

Chocofreak13

i'll keep the tab open and get it myself. if the pages are spread wide enough then i'll scan and upload. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It's a tough choice for me; a doujinshi is tempting because of a strong chance of something involving 2k-tan that we haven't seen...but then again, that Windows 2000 shirt is quite nice...
If it where a figurine of 2k-tan versus the shirt, there would be no contest

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 24, 2011, 07:12:10 PM
i'll keep the tab open and get it myself. if the pages are spread wide enough then i'll scan and upload. :3

WOOT. WOOT.

When you finish scanning it, post it up on Danbooru for translation...

Chocofreak13

that is, if i can. :\ my mum's refusing to help me get it because she's worried "it's covered in radiation". ><; (it's in kanegawa prefecture, an easy 3 hours from the Fukushima Daiichi plant.)

so i'll either ask my sister or blackmail my brother. :\
click to make it bigger