Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I don't text too often anymore, because the phone I have now is harder to do it on (The one it replaced was much easier; as I figured out a few shortcuts to allow me to type with it's standard keypad almost as quickly as my sister could with her phone's full keyboard)

Chocofreak13

guess who's got the summer off because today was final critiques! (it sucked, btw.)

i have a tracphone, as does my mother (she has my old phone, which was my grandma's old phone, and before that my uncle's old phone).
texting is easy for me (but it was tricky to get used to since it's the t4 system). my mother's phone sucks for texting (and dialing) since a couple of the buttons stick. since it's cheaper than calling, and easier to get across what i want to say, it's my preferred method of contact. ^^

i have an EnV 2 lying around, from an ex boyfriend. but since it can't be used as a prepaid, it's gathering dust. :\

if i was to get a smartphone, i'd get a droid. but there's a bunch of things i'd prefer to get first, such as a vial of The Antikythera Mechanism or a new schoolgirl outfit. :3

or those patterns i saw at Joann's...... >>;

this is my ringtone, this is my backup ringtone, and my phone startup, shutdown, and new message sounds are all nanami madobe (though i have alternatives). :3
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

I have different ringtones for different people.

Katarina's ringtone is "No one like you" by the Scorpions.

NejinOniwa

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEINS
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

My phone doesn't support ringtones like that; all I can use is what's built in, which because I don't like any of them, I just leave it on vibrate all the time

NejinOniwa

My ringtone is Fukkireta. >_>;

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Pitkin

My ringtone is midi version of Yuzurenai Negai, the first opening of Magic Knight Rayearth (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65IRCa0TJC0). ^^ I've had it for more than five years, I think.

I tried putting Betrayal at Krondor battle music in midi (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI-KQ8sox5Y - CD version here) as my alarm clock sound, but after getting a near-heart attack the first morning, I went back to the default. xD

Nichi

If I could use actual ringtones, I'd probably have the theme song to that movie they made in Haruhi Suzumiya as one of them (Mikurun-run!). It beats the typical ringtones I hear around work; which are either the default ones on the phone built into the phone or god-awful country songs about sexy tractors.

Cockleshell

MEANINGLESS SPAM MARKING MY 1100TH POST
ISNT THAT GRAND??
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Red-Machine

OMG, IT'S A COCKLE!

*GLOMPS*

NejinOniwa

QUICK! SOMEONE GET THE LAWNMOWER!

Also, A SHOUT OUT to my Clone, who has his bday today. I will attempt to drag him on here so he can read it.

His presents will be wine. And CULTURE.

I went 10½ miles on my skates to get them =w=

Chocofreak13

@nejin: will need to steal that BADASS RINGTONE OF WIN from you at some point.
and happy birthday cloney. :3
@red: the song is epic, but the title of the anime leave me thinking, "what....?"
@pitkin: magic knight rayearth's first opening was in the top 10 best anime openings. :3
and i have keychains of the 3 main characters. >w<
@pentium: depending on the model of phone you have, you can download some from the internet. it's annoying to type in the exact address, but epic ringtones are worth it. -w-
@cockle: congrats! and HOMIGOD IT'S A COCKLE GET THE CAR
@krizo: i wish i could have different ringtones for different people. :\ but more than that, i wish i could have a ringback tone. ><;
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

The show does exactly what is says on the tin.  But I agree they could have come up with something a tad more appropriate.

Chocofreak13

yeah, that's a little.....flat? :\
click to make it bigger