Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darknight_88

yo panda
>.>
<.<
>.<
whoops. I didn't saw you =/. It have been ages since the last time I saw someone connected in the chat (I check everyday, but I cant stay for too long...same with forum .-.) O.O
12:00 AM...must...sleep...I don't know what I'm doing at this hour...

Just 4 more exams to go!!! I'll be free for 2 months, starting the next friday!!!

Q4(V)

Darknight r u watchin this it's 2-1 to Portugal and i think they lost thier goalie, and i don't think their going to win. Oh Pitkin can i ask who England are going to play nexts lol hahaha (where Germany). I can't believe the France they could be kicked out that not good i wanted England to play these two teams Germany and France. Owen not going to play ..... well tht it college over and just doing nothing. wht u guys/girls up to ...?

Darknight_88

School its not over yet -_-. Just 1 exam to go!!! (biology...duh, easy, really easy).

Of course I was watching that!!!I had to finish the history exam quickly, to get into my house just in time xD
bleh, 2-1 -_-'. That was...to be expected. I really didn't thought they'd be able to beat Portugal. On the other hand, I was a bit dissapointed because they didnt tie the game =/. There were like 2 chances for scoring , but Bravo always kicked the ball too high...-_-'

Anyway, at least they made it to the next stage.
Still, I'm a bit dissapointed.

uuuhhhh...lotsa ppl online!!!

Pitkin

QuoteQuote from : Q4(V)

Oh Pitkin can i ask who England are going to play nexts lol hahaha (where Germany).

England's going to play Ecuador and Germany against Sweden. Mexico and England both disappointed me during the group stage, but in both cases the teams're missing their leading strikers. Borgetti especially seems to be a big loss for Mexico.

*sniff* I'm sick and have been actually sleeping through some matches due to feeling ill. v_v

Darknight_88

catched a cold?
The last week I were sleeping in the classroom...I shouldn't wait until 1:00 am to get some sleep...xD

back to football:
I didn't had enough time to watch England, France or Germany Matches =/. But you're right Pitkin, Mexico was missing his leading striker (not to mention Cuahutemoc Blanco...the coach didn't let him go, even when he's one of the top players in Mexico [if not the best])

rdhdtwns

All of this football talk and I cannot watch any of it :/ Stupid backwoods area...

GAH. I always check this place everyday but my actual time to post things is not nearly as long as it used to be. Of course it doesn't mean that I don't think about my dearest and fellow OS-tan supporters <3 I'm just... geh so tired lately ._.

Plus I gotta get back to sewing.. my life is so boring XD

Pitkin!!!

*glares*
Dear if you're not feeling well, watch the matches from bed somehow. And don't be online! You need to be getting better!! :_:
So cute it\'s deadly!

Pitkin

Yes, Codi-oneesan. v_v

But being in bed 24 hours a day isn't nice... >_>

Alfamille

QuoteQuote from : Pitkin

Yes, Codi-oneesan. v_v

But being in bed 24 hours a day isn't nice... >_>

Tell me about it.....

CaptBrenden

gah dont mention jeger.... i had one to many jeager bombs in austrailia and dont think ill ever drink it again.. it makes my head hurt just thinking abotu the hang over
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Q4(V)

yo Pitkin wht u up to?

Capt all i got to say is drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink .... lol

Q4(V) added the following  3 minutes after last message :

*sigh*

gone, missed him, DAM!

Pitkin

Today I'm in missing out on everyone. First CaptBrenden-san managed to sneak away before me replying to him in Messenger, and now Q4(V)-san managed to somehow post here unseen. :D

Hiya, Captain and Qam! *waves*

Doing pretty much nothing... reorganized my room yesterday and been admiring the work done today. Oh, and waiting for the football matches to begin, of course... last night's Australia - Croatia was awesome, with the Socceroos eventually claiming the playoff place. Yay! ^_^

How about you? Been up to anything today?

destroyrhawk

with me, i have just been applying for a full time job for the summer, I have some luck at Arby's (hey its my first job, what are you going to expect) I'm going for a second interview this weekend yay

Pitkin

First job is always a milestone, destroyrhawk-san. Hope you get that job and do well in it.

Saturday, Day #1 of World Cup '06 Playoffs

Germany vs. Sweden
Argentina vs. Mexico

My favourites Germany are put against the strong Swedes. No matter how sure everyone seems to be of Germans not stopping before the Final, I consider the Second Round and potential Quarter Final against the winner from the ARG-MEX match the two most difficult ones for them. Sweden and Germany can be very similar on the field, and Sweden's always extremely dangerous in front of the goal; Germany have fortunately a very big defence, so if they do not forget their marking duties in the set pieces, it should turn out alright. Oh, and my personal favourite from the German squad is no one else but the enthusiastic man of the midfield, David Odonkor! ^_^

From the other pair... Argentina have been puttin up some extremely impressive performances during the tournament, and I think right now they're favourites against all the other teams. I'm afraid that if someone's going to beat them out of the tournament this summer, it's going to be another team from outside Europe, perhaps Mexico. I'm on the Mexicans' side, like I almost always am, of course. ;)

Oh, and Darknight-san... I was actually wondering in the first MEX match where Blanco had been left; I remembered seeing him play in an earlier tournament, and had the kind of idea he's still in the age to be playing in the World Cup. So the coach just left him out, I see... could there've been some kind of clash between La Volpe and Blanco, or maybe an injury? Did he play for the team during the qualifications?

Darknight_88

Germany vs. Sweden: 2-0

just 30 min left for the ARG-MEX match...
Blanco was left out by the couch. As far as I know, they dont get along too well, so maybe that's the reason.
=/

Don't know what to think. Mexico doesn't stand too many chances against Argentina. But I still support Mexico. Anyway, If "we" lose this game, I'll support...errr...can't decide between Germany or England =/

update: and...Mexico lost 2-1 -_-'
Great game, the best one from Mexico in the whole World Cup. The second goal from Argentina was awesome...

Anyway, I'll side by now with Germany  ;006

Pitkin

Yay! Germany were through to Quarter Finals, after a sparkling performance against the lacklustre Swedes! ^_^

It's a shame Mexico were defeated; after putting up such a good fight, elimination felt unfair. :(

Now, my favourites are facing the one team I don't like, Argentina, on Friday in a huge match, and I'll be working and miss the match. -_-