Main Menu

Topicless thread

Started by panda, September 17, 2005, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darknight_88

LOL

thanks for explaining
a the first two lines I really thought it was real xD

I hope you get well soon Alfamille. Meanwhile...REST! rest a lot, that's something that always work when you have any kind of illness

PD: be carefull with that knee
lolz, white background

rdhdtwns

Oh Alfamille! You poor thing! *snuggles Alfamille*

I hope your knee gets better :/
That's the right story, right? >.>

Oooh cake!! *paws at it* Is it ok to have some?
So cute it\'s deadly!

Alfamille

^_^ It's obvious which of the two stories is true! (Damn you Pitkin :P)

It started 3 or 4 days ago, like I do have heavy hard cough. Hard cough that I've never experienced before...Hard cough that almost lost my normal breathing at night. It kinda tightens both your lungs but it's evne painful sometimes  in my back. Although there are times in a day that I dont feel those and have a normal breathing...after a few hours I felt it again. This started to scare me.

I tried cough syrups and two of my doormates are trying to ease my pain. Although due to work and experiencing cold wierd fogs around the place (until 9 am) here in morning as I go to work. So that's why I couldn't keep my health properly even though I got help from people around me, until I decided to tell our branch supervisor for me having a little vacation due to my health problems.

First 2 days I was really scared that the little amount of breathing could attack whenever I sleep and might not wake up again. I even have one of my doormates sleep near me to check me every 3 hours possible (since the guy is also an insomniac like me)

Later (from this time) I will have my reccomendation to the company doctor. Then tommorow morning, I have no choice but to stay at my parent's house at the nearest state...New Jersey. Maybe for a week or 2 or 3 or even a month.

I'm trying to be positive as I can...they can see me here still smiling and laughing as possible, but I still feel....troubled, but im not depressed.

Next time then....

Q4(V)

i thinks are going slow here ... not much has happened where is every1 ... Alfamille i do hope ur knee get better .... i only read want i want to read lol

so this is the last week at college so hopefull i get all work finish .... lol
so i guess i ask if anything new happening ....

Q4(V)

Hey Pitkin are u watchin this, Germany playin Costa Rica .... oh the goals are great so far 2-1 to Germany right now i believe Germany will win, so HURRY UP AND WIN SO U CAN LOSE TO ENGLAND lol.... i know ur backin Germany right Pitkin hope they win and then lose to us.

Q4(V) added the following  1 hour 50 minutes after last message :

Germany win Yeaaaaaaa ....!!!!!!!!!

4-2

can't wait till they play England  .... and lose lol

Darknight_88

lawlz
In my school we suspended classes for 2 hours, so we could see the match. Every classroom brought a TV :D

Mexico play's the next sunday!!! against Iran.

Q4(V)

the good old days where they stopped classes just to watch the football .... *sight*

Well sorry darknight_88 but i'm back Iran .... lol come on IRAN u can BEAT they easy lol ... Sorry again lol

all teams will lose to england in teh end ..... hahaha

Darknight_88

sure, sure...let's see first if England can beat Paraguay =P, then we can talk about beating everyone XD

Personally, I think the biggest threat for Mexico would be Portugal.

edit: England vs Paraguay: 1 - 0

Q4(V)

i just remmeber england r play the score is 1-0 to england so HAHA .... y am i here i should be watchin teh game but there goin to win and i want anime lol....

Darknight_88

GOOOOOOOOOOL DE MÉXICO!!!!!!

ehem

Mexico vs Iran: 1-0

:D

update: awww...1-1
Update: yay!!! 2-1
UPDATE: YAY!!!! 3-1 . Just a few minutes after the other

hi rdhdtwns

Pitkin

Congrats for the win, Darknight-san! :D

edit: I was a little sad to see the fine Iranian side to succumb to rubbish all-we-do-is-defend-till-we-lose attitude on the second half. They weren't bad at all in the first half.

I'm bitterly disappointed with the result from the Ivory Coast - Argentina match, though. Côte d'Ivoire had all the chances to finish the game as a draw or even a victory, but Pekerman's side managed to score twice from their few real chances. :|

Oh, and of course: my #1 favourites, Germany, also won. Yay!

Darknight_88

lolz
Usually I don't care a lot about soccer, but anyway xD

I was a bit disapointed by England, I thought they would be able to beat Paraguay easily, or at least score by themselves. Just an autogol =/
I'm supporting....errr...no specific team xD. Maybe Germany, France, and of course, Mexico. Still

Q4(V)

Darknight_88 they were toying with them ...... and if u don't believe well errr well just wait and till the next match they do it again or they'll score lots of goals and any way it callled FOOTBALL, football not soccer .... ok well all i got to say is i can't till England win the world cup ... AND THEY WILL ...  ;025

Q4(V) added the following  2 hours 50 minutes after last message :

err just got to say tht the past few days i hear a lot of fire engines alarms it weird, i know it summer but it like i'm hearing two or three time's a day.

some thing ramdom

Dewroo

Kids... Listen to the rap music.

Q4(V)

USA lost yeaaaaaaa to Czech Republic 3:0..... i don't think there goin to win the next match which is Itay, unless itay are very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very unlucky u never know lol

well i guess football is the only think tht where goin to talk about lol

rap music never i don't like it, well linkin park is ok