Main Menu

What's your gender?

Started by panda, September 08, 2005, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Stankevitch

Well it wasnt with anyone from this forum I can tell you  ;001 . And young or old, boy or girl. We are all here for the one single reason:

We adore the OS-tan...

But seriously, thinking like a girl a bit when you a lad really helps understand your partner. Its helping me and my girlfriend as we talk about stuff like cooking. May be strange but im fond of cooking, specially when im soo good at it.

BTW, Everyone get on the IRC Chat channel, we can slow down useage on the forum then...

SleepyD

we have an IRC channel? Why was I not informed?

rdhdtwns

Yeah, look at the top of the board.. it's a link that says, "OS-tan IRC chat". <3
I'm using it web-based though. Not so bad.
So cute it\'s deadly!

NewYinzer

QuoteWe adore the OS-tan...

Heck yeah brother! As I was saying, - OH CRAP THE MAYOR IS DEAD!
*sniff*

CaptBrenden

I have the fit uper and lower body of a marine.  Beefcake!! tho, its all going to go downhill when I start sitting behind an animation desk all day long.

And guys do have thier problems, like a criticly easy to hit target for women.  But at least men are easy to understand.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

panda

theirs no way in hell we have 13 transexuals here.

I don't know who started this "I'm not really a 'normal' ____",
but this really is geared twards, are fine with being your physical sex?
not this "the thought never accorded to me", then your Not transexul!

Basicly, if your fine with being the sex you are, then don't say your transexual.

Fedora-Tan

Sounds a big ratio indeed, however and of course we won't tell who voted what...
I agree there are different degrees on this, maybe a few more options could have been of use (i feel a bit ... i feel totally the other sex for ex.)

Darknight_88

oi oi
No need to be angry Panda. As Linux-tan said, maybe the poll needed 2 more options, for moderate opinions: some of the posters did that because they think they have many of the characteristics of the opposite sex (they do not  feel as being your usual "macho"/your usual "feminine woman") but didn't feel that they have to change their sex.

Pitkin

Originally the question wasn't even put in the way of "do you feel comfortable in your body or would it be better if you were in the other sex's body", but just if one feels like a boy or a girl inside. One can interpret that question in many ways, in my opinion.

So, people's answers cannot really be criticized, panda-san. *shakes head*

95Direct

Male here. Last time I checked in psychology class, think like a male.

C-Chan

Hmmm... I just realized that there's no option for "Male Chauvinist Pig".  '_'

*sighs*  I feel so unrepresented..... -___-

*wanders off to mope*

CaptBrenden

Humm, maybe we could broden the poll to make that more defined? Like make a different entry for tomboy types and a differnt one for girls that really think they should be guys?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Fedora-Tan

QuoteQuote from : 95Direct

Male here. Last time I checked in psychology class, think like a male.

/me nods.

I understand better the female avatar  ;010

zjhentohlauedy

how come this thread stopped? did everybody get satisfied from what they are inside and out??? :/
My my, aren't you lovely~

Megaman Z

darnit, I think like both males and females...

*flips coin*

Male-Male for me, then.