Main Menu

What's your gender?

Started by panda, September 08, 2005, 09:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaereth

Oh yes it is like you sad ^_^  But the most tasty Borscht you can find only in the Ukraine (and so the recipe is called The Ukraine Borscht) ;)
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Smokey

Well the Ukraine was once part of Mother Russia, so it would still be Russian cuisine... (well Soviet cuisine to be precise, but i'm no expert... ^_^)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

There are proper threads for this, you know - in case you want to go on foodstuffing.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

amaimomo

This was kinda hard, 'cause I have my girly moments, but for the most part I am one of the guys.

Chocofreak13

yes, ot-ing tis fun, but i think i killed that thread, along with the picture thread....:[

because i can never keep track, i'm going to compile a list! it's updating smokey's list! (this refers to PHYSICAL gender, NOT mental. maybe i'll make one for that later, but it'd be harder. PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I BE RONG xD)

females:
Aurora Borealis
Toki
Chocofreak13
Cockleshell
Vaereth
CaptBrendan
Panda
amaimomo

males:
NejinOniwa
VonDaab
IanDanKillmaster
SVX
Smokey
Fedora-tan
Tsubashi
Red_Machine
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Yes you have a spelling error ^_^... RONG needs to be WRONG.... :P

Added after 48 seconds:

And you could add Bella to the list of girls, even though she's no longer active...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Vaereth

You did it right. but it is only about that users that I know  ;012
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

IanDanKilmaster

Well, there's a lot more to add, but as I pointed out earlier, I don't think it's altogether necessary to compile such a list but meh.

SleepyD and Kiso are also males who are here occasionally...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

perhaps i should update.

meh, maybe that list is to keep ME on track....^^; i feel like such a fail-kid. xD
click to make it bigger

Seamore

SHOCK!!!!!!
I'm not in the list? So what am I, a PET?
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Alex S

I'm not in the list either, but I think that's because I've never announced my gender on this forum yet.

I'm male, by the way.

Seamore

I'm pretty sure that I have stated before, that I'm a male.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

VonDaab

I've never stated my gender officially, yet people assume I'm a male.

Wonder why....

NejinOniwa

Might it be that your self-portraits show a quite unshaven face? ^^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

VonDaab

Ah, yes. How could I forget those...